So sick of ecochondriacs

Sustainability  

17 members have voted

1. 1. So, when is it reasonable to stuff it to nature?

• 100 years of technological partying
    • 1000 years of more moderate tech.
    • 10000 years growing and eating turnips
    • 100000 years hunting rabbits, searching for berries and eating each other in the winter.
    • Stuff these new religionists, I don't care anyway.

Considering the reactions the environmental concern triggers here the question will remain about How to Do Space Age Work with a Stone Age Brain.

I do like fire, but it is being in fashion for way too long.

caveman_fire.jpg

Ratchet:

caveman_computer.jpg

Me:

me.jpg

Greetings...

Reporting about my MG... at 12500 miles, is the sweetest ride I ever had... just simple great... the brake in seems complete at this time. :mg:

CavemanOnBike.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look at the graph of the hockey stick you will notice that the main part of the stick is flat and the short piece on the end is angled upwards. In the real world Mother Nature would fix this problem by giving the planet Earth a penalty for high sticking. After cooling down in the penalty box for a period of time then Earth could resume play!

I've never heard of this issue. Is it important? Anyway I'm just happy I scored tickets to The Stooges. Iggy is playing with the two surviving brothers.

Look forward to it, dude. I saw the Stooges in Bergen, Norway in May last year. Damn, they made a healthy racket.... :rasta: Loudest band since.... well, since last time I saw Iggy.

and Nogbad, get some magnesium milk for that sour belly....

Guest ratchethack

All we have had on the media this week is effin "Climate Change" this and "Sustainability" that. I'm pig sick of the propaganda. This subject is no longer a science, it is a RELIGION.

Say Nog! Seems not everyone in Old Blighty has yet succumbed to mass media indoctrination and the thudding stupidity of Popular Kulture groupthink. Could it be that not ALL Brits have yet been dumbed-down all the way back to Gaia Worship Druidism of the Dark Ages the way so many of the idiot lemmings here seem to be? :huh2:

I've not seen the likes of this here in the US. Very incouraging indeed (see link below). If documentary-maker Martin Durkin ever had the temerity to produce this here, he'd never work in this country again.

Very powerful points near the end about how the Eco-Fraud Extortion Industry and the fools who support it are exploiting poor people of Africa and fostering ignorance there (just as they are here and in the UK), stifling, and actually killing, the African Nations' great and noble struggle to emerge from 3rd World misery. Very politically incorrect.

HERETICS in Old Blighty! :o

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4520665474899458831

Many clips from interviews with some of our old Pals from the GW Thread, brought to you then by Y'ers Truly. -_-

WARNING: It's an hour and 13 minutes that no one who fell for Algore's Convenient Fraud will stand for.

When the Emperor's new clothes are fully exposed, it's always a Thing of Beauty and a Joy Forever! :o

Guest ratchethack

It's a longish read, but if you have a reasonable science education not heavy, and well worth the trouble.

Ratchet, this could be one for you!

Anyone for Hockey?

Nog, I read McKittrick's report some time over a year back. The infamous and widely debunked fraudulent Mann Hockey Stick, IPCC Fraudulent TARs, rife with self selection, blatantly skewed data and deliberate deception, all well exposed. I think I cited McKittrick once or twice and I b'lieve his name appeared on the list of 40 of the 60-80 or so sources I provided, most with full bio's and all with links for the purpose of validating sources, as you may recall. -_-

Jaap's got the whole thing archived on disk.

D'you reckon it'll ever see the light o' day again? :huh2:

I suppose not, but that may well be all fe'r the best, all things considered. <_<

Gotta admit to having mixed thoughts on that question myself. There was a considerable body of legitimate hard scientific research compiled there amongst all the sturm und drang. :whistle:

Guest Mattress

Look forward to it, dude. I saw the Stooges in Bergen, Norway in May last year. Damn, they made a healthy racket.... :rasta: Loudest band since.... well, since last time I saw Iggy.

and Nogbad, get some magnesium milk for that sour belly....

Thanks. Going to see them at the Fox Theater in Detroit which is near their "home town" of Ann Arbour on a Friday, then in Chicago at the Congress on the Sunday. Both venues are medium to small sized.

I wonder what Iggy thinks of global warming. He probably welcomes it as he is the skinniest dude I've ever seen.

What does this have to do with Moto Guzzi's ?

If I want to read this kind of bullshit I know where to go. Please keep it off this site.

DC............If you know you don't want to read this, just skip it! Let the rest of us scratch the itch in peace.