Another New Guzzi

Tom M

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think the paint scheme is perfect. It goes along with the whole retro thing going on right now. I also like the true standard look about the bike, kind of like a T-Bonne. Might be able to make it into a psuedo Scrambler :D

I actually think the paint scheme is perfect. It goes along with the whole retro thing going on right now. I also like the true standard look about the bike, kind of like a T-Bonne. Might be able to make it into a psuedo Scrambler :D

I agree... Where do I send the money... That is very nice.... I like the white... Now if it actually looks like that, when and if it's released...

Richard Z.

Theres going to be plenty of paint schemes to choose from. I want to know if it has the Quattro engine & what the performance numbers will be.

From the article "Equipped with a classic 750 cc engine". I'd expect Nevada like performance numbers. I wonder if this will replace the Nevada in '08?

Looks pretty sharp! As someone else posted, it really should come in the "glitter grass green" of the original V7 Sport. I'd rather see it with the Bellagio's short-stroke big-block tho', unless Piaggio's putting the 4-valve head from the Ippogriffo in it! ;)

Love that nice, flat bench saddle on it: looks good, doesn't limit your choice of riding position, appears comfy from the lack of sharp corners, but time will tell.

Overall, I give it a B+ for first glance, well worth looking into when it finally hits market, esp. if the saddle ht. is low as most Tontis seem to be [irrelevant to me, but important for many!]

Ride on!

:mg:

Small block motor, small block frame. mid to up 50's for hp. Handling should be mild. Did they ever up the suspension?

I wonder if Guzzi is still make small block motors and frames or if thier just trying to get rid of the left over stock?

I like it though. The bikes got a lot of classic lines from the V7 sport. I heard during my short time at a guzzi shop that they where working on droppin the price of the small blocks. :huh2:

Ciao

Z

A dog with fleas.

Ducati and Triumph got the retro thing right.

Unremarkable -- and dull.

Needs clip ons -- an attitude -- and a better color scheme.

Could spell the end of Guzzi if they don't correct this camel..........

FF

:vomit:

I love it !!!

Great little standard.

Great start for a small Cafe' project... Just add clipons and a LMI screen...

I've ridden an '07 Nevada and the platform is pretty nice... At about 400-lbs, it's much lighter than similar bikes like Bonneville and Sportster...

I want one !!!