One more parabellum pic

ALdad

OK, here is the face of the fugly beast!

fattractive, fexcellent, felegant, fappealing, fadorable, and even fethereal.

It is a challenge to make a fairing look good and still protect the rider.

I think that fairing nicely enhances the classic look of the V11sport.

It is much better looking than an H&H fairing

I imagine the forum's platform shoe wearers fit nicely behind the Magni, but for me, I would sooner go naked.

I had a BMW R90/100/S Fairing until I crashed it.

It worked without turbulence in two postions, with neck stretched above turbulence, or in a full tuck.

Let us know how it works for turbulence and protection.

I see you can also get the Scout with a shorter windscreen with an option for smoke tint.

But I think the clear works well with the Green paint.

A shorter shield might be a nice Summer time option.

EDIT Never mind. I see you have the riding impressions covered in another thread

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12881

fattractive, fexcellent, felegant, fappealing, fadorable, and even fethereal.

It is a challenge to make a fairing look good and still protect the rider.

I think that fairing nicely enhances the classic look of the V11sport.

It is much better looking than an H&H fairing

I imagine the forum's platform shoe wearers fit nicely behind the Magni, but for me, I would sooner go naked.

I had a BMW R90/100/S Fairing until I crashed it.

It worked without turbulence in two postions, with neck stretched above turbulence, or in a full tuck.

Let us know how it works for turbulence and protection.

I see you can also get the Scout with a shorter windscreen with an option for smoke tint.

But I think the clear works well with the Green paint.

A shorter shield might be a nice Summer time option.

EDIT Never mind. I see you have the riding impressions covered in another thread

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12881

I knew this would start. slow n ugly= slugly, big n ugly=bugly. nice tits n ugly= jugly. Anyone else?

I knew this would start. slow n ugly= slugly, big n ugly=bugly. nice tits n ugly= jugly. Anyone else?

Good to see you're taking it on the chin in good humour - this list is new to me :D

Each to their own - how it works for you is the important thing. Looks like a good job well carried out.

Not to my (immediate) personal taste - if that mattered.

Guest ratchethack
I know it's a little big. This is my daily commutor rain or shine. It is a little funky too ;) , but Fugly? I'm crushed.

Alan, you've clearly put lots of work into this. I both appreciate, and commend your efforts. FWIW, not that my opinion matters (how could it, it's YOUR GUZZI), but to me, it looks both well thought out, and well executed. :notworthy:

But what possible difference could it make to you if a very few people whom you've never met before (and will more'n likely never meet), knock it for the way it looks?!?!

Was your objective to appeal to the subjective cosmetic preferences of everyone who responds to your photo's here, or to make your Guzzi a more effective and enjoyable ride for yourself?

Just asking. :rolleyes:

Enquiring minds. . . (well, you know) :huh2: