When I was about 4 or 5 I listened over and over to the soundtrack of Huckleberry Hound cartoons on a long-player record. What more entertainment could be needed?

I've just listened to the very thing on iTunes – and watched the moving pics too. Is this not marvellous?

Huck and Dinky Dalton just like it always was!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

remember yogi and booboo oh those old cartoons what kids are missing these days politically incorrect violence although I do find Family Guy an adult alternative that guy seth was brought up on loony tunes

Guest ratchethack

Simply marvellous, BFG.

And for all those who never learned a damned thing about Newtonian Physics in school (are you listening, Dave?), Roadrunner and Coyote cartoons provide just about all you ever need to know about torque, thrust, mass, momentum, inertia, energy, leverage, thermodynamics, combusion, gyroscopic stability, electricity, aerodynamics, etc. . . everything necessary to be a self-sufficient Guzzi Practical Engineer.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?p...;vid=1301883543

:lol:;)

Simply marvellous, BFG.

And for all those who never learned a damned thing about Newtonian Physics in school (are you listening, Dave?), Roadrunner and Coyote cartoons provide just about all you ever need to know about torque, thrust, mass, momentum, inertia, energy, leverage, thermodynamics, combusion, gyroscopic stability, electricity, aerodynamics, etc. . . everything necessary to be a self-sufficient Guzzi Practical Engineer.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?p...;vid=1301883543

:lol:;)

Wow! that explains a lot about your knowledge base :lol:

Vectors in two directions at one point.

Cush rubbers that don't bottom out when popping a wheelie.

Human activities having absolutely no effect on unmentionable events.

The impossibility of our bikes making 120+HP

All simply mind boggling and largely unchallenged by the sheople.

remember yogi and booboo oh those old cartoons what kids are missing these days politically incorrect violence although I do find Family Guy an adult alternative that guy seth was brought up on loony tunes

Hey Scotsman McTavish, it's not all about the violence! *Whack! (with a big iron)*

Guest ratchethack
Vectors in two directions at one point.

Cush rubbers that don't bottom out when popping a wheelie.

Human activities having absolutely no effect on unmentionable events.

The impossibility of our bikes making 120+HP

All simply mind boggling and largely unchallenged by the sheople.

Uh-oh. It's suddenly getting all dark and purply in here (again). . . :(

post-1212-1204903354.jpg

For ex-patriates of the Purple Planet, with its 7-dimension reverse-polarity gravity wells, toxic nitrous oxide atmosphere, black hole anti-matter Physics, Purple Planet Logic, and highly flexible, alien conception of the meaning of the word, 'truth' -- by which an earthling contortionist would be considered a victim of rigor mortis. . . :o

post-1212-1204903338.jpg

Visitations to the Blue Planet can't be much of a picnic. They seem to be fraught with a formidable sense of dark foreboding and staggering confusion, where earthbound realities are perceived as a series of one frightfully convoluted, painfully distorted , absurd embogglement after another. . . :o:rolleyes: