• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.nogginthenog.co.uk/

Featuring our very own......

"Nogbad the Bad. Noggin's black-hearted and scheming uncle, who will stop at nothing to take Noggin's crown for his own. Whenever troubles abound, one can be sure that the wicked Nogbad is behind them. Banished from his black castle in the Land of the Nogs, Nogbad retreated to stay with his granny in Finland, but often appears living in other lands (usually having forced out the rightful inhabitants) with his flock of infamous black crows. "

http://www.nogginthenog.co.uk/

Featuring our very own......

"Nogbad the Bad. Noggin's black-hearted and scheming uncle, who will stop at nothing to take Noggin's crown for his own. Whenever troubles abound, one can be sure that the wicked Nogbad is behind them. Banished from his black castle in the Land of the Nogs, Nogbad retreated to stay with his granny in Finland, but often appears living in other lands (usually having forced out the rightful inhabitants) with his flock of infamous black crows. "

Oliver Postgate now yer talking

Oliver Postgate now yer talking

Look – we did Clangers and Noggin the Nog and Ivor the Engine two years ago!

We never did Huck!

Guest ratchethack
Why would any of those examples be repressed by the PC Police?

I thought it was quite obvious. But no doubt too subtle for some. . . Since we're on Double Secret Probation here, and discretion being the better part of valor, best leave this alone. We don't want Jaap getting another volley of complaints from the "PC sensitive types" around here that could cause a nuclear meltdown, now, do we? :o:thumbsup:

Sorry - I wasn't here then. I fnd the Hanna-Barbera stuff a trifle shallow.

Hmmmmmmmmm Now you've got me thinking

I thought it was quite obvious. But no doubt too subtle for some. . . Since we're on Double Secret Probation here, and discretion being the better part of valor, best leave this alone. We don't want Jaap getting another volley of complaints from the "PC sensitive types" around here that could cause a nuclear meltdown, now, do we? :o:thumbsup:

:rolleyes: Yah, right, or maybe you have no substance to back it up.

Obviously, the show was political, but the examples you gave were barely political, and not at all Politically Incorrect to anywhere near the point that it would face censorship, especially on this forum.

Feel free to PM me with your insights into the political incorrectness of those three clips and why that level of un-PC would not be tolerated today.

I do suppose they probably would not broadcast to children on Saturday morning if Boris and Natasha Fatale were replaced with Mohammed and Benazir Bootycall. :lol:

Thank goodness for a little PC sensitivity.