Desmosedici,How do you pronounce it?

mznyc

I'm not italian, but as far as I know it's something like "des-mo-say-dee-chi" (without the American accent :) ) And after that I've seen it in person a few weeks ago I agree. What a bike!

That's what I think,but a knowitall friend,who speaks a little Italian,not much more than me,says it's pronounced,"C-dee-C"

I am not a numbers guy,but they are jaw-dropping on this bike.There is one at a dealership in New jersey and it doesn't get me all hotnbothered bye looks like the 916 did,but it is a REAL race bike for the street,a NR 750 on Steroids! :notworthy:

Just to clarify,

My friend says "Dezmo-see-D-see"

The greatest motorcycle ever produced is pronounced "Moe Toe GOOT see" but I'm going to keep calling the new Duck a "Dez moe say DEEchee," largely because I'm an American & nobody really expects me to know that seidici means 16 (a reference to the total number of poppet valves), let alone how to pronounce it correctly... or spell it! ;)

The greatest motorcycle ever produced is pronounced "Moe Toe GOOT :thumbsup: Ha,Ha,..Nice,....Dez moe say DEEchee sounds the same to me as to how Jaap and I are saying it.

I'm not italian, but as far as I know it's something like "des-mo-say-dee-chi"

This is correct but you did not add that the right thumb, index and middle fingers have to be pulled together and stroked in an up and down motion with each syllable.

:rasta:

The greatest motorcycle ever produced is pronounced "Moe Toe GOOT see"

Is that the Vile Mans?

What a land Antonio must live in...the most beautiful motorcycles on the planet...AND, the most beautiful language in the world :wub:

I'm envious...

Joe, I am not living there, I am just a product of it... :D

BTW, I am laughing the skin off, how you all barbarians try to do your best...ah;ah;ah :lol::D:lol:

What a land Antonio must live in...
BTW, I am laughing the skin off, how you all barbarians try to do your best...ah;ah;ah :lol::D:lol:

Klompen!