Another New Zealander newbie

johno235

Hi all,

I picked up my 2003 V11 Le Mans today, it wasn`t registered until 2006 and only has 6000kms (3750 miles) and just like new. I pondered this purchase for quite a few weeks and during this period visited this site many times and was impressed with the depth of knowledge available and also how freely it was given and how helpful members were. This was partly the cause of my eventual purchase coupled by the fact I that I was grinning throughout both test rides. I have been riding bikes since I was 15 years old so thats about 48 years worth and bikes have included early English bikes a couple of Jawas and the remainder have been Japanese, however this is my first Guzzi, I also have a 2006 Honda VFR800. Have a feeling this Guzzi is going to be a long termer.

Ride safe

Hi All,

Thanks for welcome and for you Slavomir had a couple of 175cc 2 strokers which was used entirely for commuting around city. I got both bikes really cheap and used one for parts because parts were hard to get around that time.Simple to work on and really very reliable.

Thanks

Johno

Hi All,

Thanks for welcome and for you Slavomir had a couple of 175cc 2 strokers which was used entirely for commuting around city. I got both bikes really cheap and used one for parts because parts were hard to get around that time.Simple to work on and really very reliable.

Thanks

Johno

I had the legendary 250 2stroke... it survived everything including really nice jump to the lake :lol:

I was just wandering as New Zeeland is really far away from the Jawa factory :)

Nobody can call himself a biker unless he had owned Jawa!

Congrats for Jawa and welcome on board with your Guzzi ;)

PS. Which Jawa you owned? :)

I had a CZ 250 twin on loan but also had a 350 with a Velorex chair in London in the early eighties, one of the best bikes I ever owned. and the only one that would go FASTER tyhe more weight you put on it!!!! :lol: I wish I still had it, it was a CLASSY motorbike. Well made and strong as an Ox!!!!

Pete