Redneck back on a Guzzi

Some hillbilly showed up with a wad of (obviously ill-gotten) cash, and bought himself a motersickle.

DSC01532.jpg

He seemed happy with the "service" received. Mike has to share a room with him at Itlee.

I am at don't ask, don't tell parameters at present.

DSC01535.jpg

They seem kinda cozy, but I am wiling to give the benefit of the doubt....

Consenting adults, and all that jazz....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I though Tx weighed about 100# more and had a shaved head. WTF? My image is shattered!

I am not sure the Stelvio qualifies as a consenting adult. :unsure:

You should have set him up with an older bike, like a Convert or other Loop Frame.

• 1 month later...
Sorry guys

I don't. :o

And Mate, if you're so uptight and insular that you can't see Tex as one of the wittiest contributors to the Guzzi-Web-World?????

It's not all black and white, imagine if there was a bit of subtlety? (Sp?)

Ah. F#ck it. You're like a bunch of religious fundamentalists sometimes! Wake up and smell the bleeding coffee :rolleyes:

Pete

And Mate, if you're so uptight and insular that you can't see Tex as one of the wittiest contributors to the Guzzi-Web-World?????

It's not all black and white, imagine if there was a bit of subtlety? (Sp?)

Ah. F#ck it. You're like a bunch of religious fundamentalists sometimes! Wake up and smell the bleeding coffee :rolleyes:

Pete

Witty sometimes yes, interesting yes, informative yes.

It's just his unrestrained delight at the killing of J C Menendez that I found a real pain. An innocent man killed, had his rep trashed to justify it. We all get it wrong sometimes and eat a bit of humble (not @#$$#!) pie, I don't see it with TX Redneck. Me fundamentalist I don't think so - like you Pete I try to call a spade a spade. Is all <_>