Making the most of the sunshine

Been a glorious day in Yorkshire- sunny, dry and not too cold- went down to 6 degrees on the tops but that was fine in the bright sunshine.

Had a super ride out over Rishworth moor, Widdop moor then back over Haworth moor. Hardly any cars on the back roads.

Stella039.jpg

Stella040.jpg

Stella042.jpg

Stella046.jpg

Stella048.jpg

Stella049.jpg

Stella050.jpg

Stella051.jpg

Stella052.jpg

Guy :helmet:

• 2 weeks later...

looks a good ride. up here its -3 and slippery saltcovered roads, so no driving till spring.

The Stelvio looks in its element even though it closely resembles a startled lemming when viewed from front....

Been a glorious day in Yorkshire- sunny, dry and not too cold- went down to 6 degrees on the tops but that was fine in the bright sunshine.

Had a super ride out over Rishworth moor, Widdop moor then back over Haworth moor. Hardly any cars on the back roads.

Guy :helmet:

Next time you go give me a call and I'll take some action pics, maybe a bit of video. ;)

Had a nice ride to Dent in Cumbria yesterday and met up with the lads and lasses from Huddersfield MAG. Was really icy on the descent from Barbon down into Dent, and it must have got to about minus 10 degrees C last night, but I knew it would be a bit chilly so packed my cold weather gear. Whenever my head knocked the ceiling of the tent, I got covered in ice because it was frozen even inside. Was very icy this morning too- had a very careful ride home via Ribblehead and the A65. Stelvio was ace in these conditions- there is a lot of feel from the tyres and brakes which makes it less stressful on icy wet roads.

Stella053.jpg

Stella054.jpg

Stella055.jpg

Stella056.jpg

Stella059.jpg

Stella061.jpg

Stella062.jpg

Stella063.jpg

Stella065.jpg

Stella066.jpg

Stella068.jpg

Stella069.jpg