G&B Sport Monza

Admin Jaap

Jaap, you are a 'graphic-arts' man. You can do better than any of us .

Just surprise us with an awful stunning bike.

As far as I can see, you will add shiny things like the Ohlins things, the OZ racing wheels, ... Ooh, what colour are the wheels now?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where have these interesting pink pictures gone? Those taken at Agostini? The interesting thing was, in my eyes, that from every other angle but those the official pictures were taken from, the kit looks somehow incomplete. Tank and fairing cut too short, no airbox to hide the worst parts of the frame and so on.

That's what I'd do first: find someone to make me some really big airbox to close the hole in the center of the bike. I think that makes the biggest difference between the two bikes shown above.

Hubert

See through is ok. That's the point of view thingie. When you stand besides the bike, not on on your knees, you don't look through, instead you have to look at, as I think, less attractive parts and details of the V11 basis.

Hubert

I like the "see through" style. Same as on my V11 in it's current state.

That is one of my favourite parts as well but how will you attach the tail light, signals and licence bracket? It seems a shame to ruin the perfect lines of the bike. Perhaps a swingarm mounted bracket similar to Pierre Terblanche's treatment on the EICMA bikes?

The tail section is deep enough for an LED tail light with turn signals to be built in to the underside of it. The face of the light bar will probably be about 3-5cm proud of the section for visibility. If the registration plate is small enough, then the plate could go forward mounted in with the seat subframe verticals. An LED clear spot light coming out the opposite section of the light bar pointing forward toward the reg plate might satisfy the legal requirements.

:2c:

orange goes with many colors.

Not so much.

Black.

Various shades of brown.

Green if you want to look like a piece of citrus or a gourd.

That's about it!

:rolleyes:

I like orange and blue too, good combination, but not on a bike

I man I know used to own a company who's logo colors were orange and blue. In the 70's he ordered an Avanti (this is a limited production car based on the old Studebaker and was quite a piece of shit) in the company colors. Orange on the outside, blue seats and door panels with orange carpet. Quite likely the ugliest car I've ever seen. We still service it on occasion and it always draws disparaging remarks from passers by.