G&B Sport Monza

Admin Jaap

Guys, I've done it! I sprung for the G&B Sport Monza kit. I hardly rode my V11 last year but didn't want to sell it either. After making up some vague plans on doing something with the bike I decided to go the Sport Monza way.

I will receive the kit in a couple of weeks and keep you updated on the progress.

Plan is that the SM makes her debut on July 5th on the Dutch Guzzi Trackday.

I'm not really sure on the paintscheme and the exhausts yet. Suggestions are welcome!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job, Jaap!

looking forward to see this bike in real.

See U in Mettet!

Do you have any idea how many Monza kits were already sold? I mean, how many of these bikes are on the road?

Looking at the price of the kit (waywayway too expensive in my opinion) they must be pretty unique.

Brilliant ! See you in Mettet !

Do you have any idea how many Monza kits were already sold? I mean, how many of these bikes are on the road?

Bruno keeps his number very hush-hush, but it looks like there will be two Monzas in Mettet...

Well done Jaap.

I think that it's a great option for 'freshening-up' the V.11 and maintaining interest in keeping it on the road.

I look forward to seeing the transformation.

I don't suppose that you will bring it to Ulster though..??? Give Antonio and friends your luggage to carry on their Sports.

Congratulations!

D

Tenni racing green would be the logical choice :D

I know that I could be accused of being just a little bit biased,...but.

Tenni Green IS the right colour :thumbsup:

I recall seeing pics posted somewhere of some Guzzi championship winning bikes that where painted Tenni green that looked stuning...and yes BFG and all those other :ninja: Scura types, black is a cool colour for the Guzzi, but ANY old bikes can be black, AJS's to Zundap's...but ONLY Guzzi's can be Tenni Green !

Cheers

:bier:

Van

Tenni green only looks good on the old Guzzi dustbin racers. The greem Millepercento MGS is just plain ugly... Sorry Van, no green!

I quite like the Triumph 675 black/gold paintscheme, but am still open for different opinions!