V11LeMans.com Swag! (merchandise)

mznyc

V11LeMans.com logo on the front (and maybe the Guzzi logo on the back. Depending on costs)

The NEW logo or the OLD logo? I like this new one infinitely better and it was embroidered I'd be a smitten kitten, don't even need anything on the back.

Uh, can we get a front zip cardigan style fleece, in lieu of the pullover? It's well worth an extra $5 on the price for something that you'll actually wear. I've got enough t-shirts that I can't really see spending on more of'em, but my zip cardigan Timberland sweatshirt sees constant use, much more than I originally conceived it would when I got it. Closet full of pull over sweatshirts that see no use at all now that I've got the zippy. Probably something to do w/ my untreated rotator cuff injury from my accident 5 years ago this coming May, but I just like the convenience...

So, probably an XL LS Tee in red, unless a zip sweatshirt is in the offing. If so, then likely an XL and a Med (mebbe Small?) sweatshirt [matching, for me & the gf ;)]

A cardigan style fleece with front zip for me too and a simple t-shirt.

Size would be 48-50 EU

• 3 months later...

A cardigan style fleece with front zip for me too and a simple t-shirt.

Size would be 48-50 EU

Couple XL long sleeves pref black but whatever is going providing it isn't white. Saw the word swag an though we were doing motorcycle size V11branded canvas sleeping rolls now that would of been cool, T shirts will do though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What about a bidet?

It would be particularly popular with the Continentals.

(And after all, Bill Hagan has a urinal.)

You confused us with the incontinentals I guess.

Besides that it would mean a real pain to carry them to the next forum's meeting, in DK for instance. The meeting itself then would be worth some pictures, that's sure. "We're Briish, I say. We're the ARSE Team." Priceless if you could grab this onto a video.

Hubert

• 5 months later...

On a related note, but an aside: I wonder whatever happened to that fella that used to do the cartoon renderings of various bikes? One would see his shirts on eBay every so often in the early 2000s, then I think the manufacturers gave him some grief and he quit.

I still have one, very faded, that I like quite a bit. It has the cartoon silver V11 on the front breast and large across the back. The cartoon(of all the bike models) has a lowrider/stretched bulbous... well "cartoon" look, but is still faithful to the real bike's proportions. All the bike models were really good, like any good cartoonist capturing the essence of the subject.

I did a quick Google, but amazingly it wasn't anywhere to be found anymore.

That was and is a great t-shirt. I wish those were around.

I'd pick up another V11lemans.com shirt one of these days when they become available again, particularly if they helped fund the site a little.

Al

XL LS T here. k