Enzo Replica Velocity Stacks©

enzo temko

But, yes, ALL bikes can be improved upon from the factory.

Not by a 'Poor little rich kid' window cleaner from Seattle with a handfull of parts from Pep Boyz and 'Wottalotacrap Auto' and a ravishing ignorance of the laws of physics they can't! :grin:

Pete

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not by a 'Poor little rich kid' window cleaner from Seattle with a handfull of parts from Pep Boyz and 'Wottalotacrap Auto' and a ravishing ignorance of the laws of physics they can't! :grin:

Pete

I think it's "Shuck's" auto up there...not sure if Pep Boys goes that far north. :whistle:

Pete

I think it's "Shuck's" auto up there...not sure if Pep Boys goes that far north. :whistle:

Shuck's was just bought out by O'Reily's which will soon be bought out by Haliburton.

Pete

Shuck's was just bought out by O'Reily's which will soon be bought out by Haliburton.

Who will automatically be allowed to opt-out of the upcoming "Health Care Reform Act", be given very sizable and immediate help in the form of the "T.A.R.P. III" fund, and only later, find out many of the original board members are now either the newest appointed

"Czars of another Need invented", or Lead advisors on the "Car Parts policy and income stream generation" Cabinet, brought to you by a turnstile of 535 crooks... :vomit::glare:

chillout.jpg

......a ravishing ignorance?

Pete, A positively beautiful turn of a phase, from one of the foulest minds I've met here ;)

• 1 month later...

LOL @ Enzo... being English and a writer by profession, I can only take the view that the comedy 'English' in the manual was AFTER an American had edited it :whistle:

probably because the American tried to listen to an Englishman recite it and couldn't understand any of the spoken words.

......a ravishing ignorance?

the question mark business again?

the question mark business, again?

The question mark business? Again!