Enzo Replica Donkey Kong©

enzo temko

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you put your energetic mania to work in actually creating something useful for the Guzzi besides that bed pan?

Bloody hell!

Genuinely shocking - the audacity! Still, I just can't look away! :homer:

They can't seem to get a handle on my schtick.

Yes I'd say you have a hand on your stick glare.gif

Hey I like the paint job but the frame mods, filters, muffler, turn signals--- a dogs breakfast

But I bet your having a laugh at the bites your getting whistle.gif

Here is a little more on the Enzo Replica Donkey Kong© air intakes for the V11. Note photo:

donkeykong.jpg?t=1311731532

I'm surprised we haven't given much attention to air intake. The stock air box is just too small. And then, everyone else simply throws on a handy foam filter. Why? Because 'everyone else does'©. It is mass-delusion. It is not 'thinking out of the envelope©.' The filter here has been replaced by a much larger K&N. I'll have to get a newer photo up of that to show you. But, of course, your eyes are drawn to (and mesmerized by) the long velocity stack! Note its strong masculine presence. That is another benefit for some of you fellas. The position of the filter is very positive for much higher air pressure and cooler temperature. The moving air wraps around the bike and leg of the rider and directly onto the air filter. Much better than its usual location directly behind the massive cylinder just a couple inches away. The air here is pressurized and cool.

There really haven't been that many nice mods for the V11 besides the Ghezzi and Brian boys. I have Roper's Bed Pan© in the oil sump, but it doesn't really do anything if you are not pulling wheelies. I can't say I recommend it, but it didn't cost anything and it is not hurting anything. A great mod for this bike are the Wiseco high compression pistons, which are also in this Raptor©. I wonder why a smart person hasn't tried to make something for this machine. People sometimes mock my design ideas with the exhaust pipe and headers I designed - or the Donkey Kong© - or the bold modification to the frame. But the proof is in the pudding. This IS the 'fastest Guzzi on the West Coast.' And, without doubt it is also 'The best handling Guzzi on the West Coast©.'

I've included some math here to get into a bit more detail for the engineer-type nerd (if you have to ask what these variables represent, you should pass on this part):

df5.gif

Enzo,

This is what I would tell my BFF. #1 The front fender has to go.It looks like Daffy Duck's bill after an accident #2 The seat cover & tank cover should be red as with the other parts. Keep the colors to a minimum. #3 Toss the tool kit. If that is what it is? #4 The exhaust thing should be a slip on from Akrapovic not Tractor Supply Co. #5 Put something less freaky on the throttle bodies. #5.1 I am not going to argue with this equation or any of the other points mentioned. #6 I would hang aroung (leave the concept bike at home first) minorities ( Negroes w/crotch rockets) w/o pissing them off, they could give you some assistance in what is cool v not cool. #7 If 21 people tell you pink leathers do not look good on you, they might be looking out for your best interests and not being pricks......

I see I am having my recurring starter problem, so I pulled it off today and took it apart. I've never done this, so I have no idea what the brushes are SUPPOSED to look like. Does anyone know of a good pictorial on line? Or where to get a basic replacement kit for the Valeo starter we have on that? I also sort of need direction on what is important to clean off and lube.

We had such a nice day for riding today. Too bad I had to do home projects.

The starter sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Took it off the bike to test it on the floor. It is the starter itself. So, instead of ordering a $350 starter replacement, I thought I would take it all apart and clean it. Then try it again. I may never be able to put it together again, but it's the thought that counts.

Question: What direction does the flywheel turn on our Guzzi? If you are sitting on the bike (or from a place behind the bike) and could look down in front of you to see the flywheel, what direction is it spinning? I think it goes counter-clockwise from this perspective (which is also clockwise as seen from the front of the bike looking toward the rear). Is this right?

Question: What direction does the flywheel turn on our Guzzi? If you are sitting on the bike (or from a place behind the bike) and could look down in front of you to see the flywheel, what direction is it spinning? I think it goes counter-clockwise from this perspective (which is also clockwise as seen from the front of the bike looking toward the rear). Is this right?

Yep.