Coppa or Scura R

Twin AH

Hi All............. newbie here. Thought I might throw this one out there for those more knowledgable than I.

Coppa or Scura R,if a guy was looking for something unique and special which would you choose and why?

Also if there happens to be someone out there that has one of these in prestine low milage condition that they might part with... let me know.

Its a free for all!!!!

Regards;

Rare as in ........... start looking in museums??? I understand from others on the " Wildguzzi forum " that none were shipped to dealers here in North America.

That being said,I wonder how many are presently held privately in other parts of the world?

Appreciate any info for this quest of mine.

Rare as in ........... start looking in museums??? I understand from others on the " Wildguzzi forum " that none were shipped to dealers here in North America.

That being said,I wonder how many are presently held privately in other parts of the world?

Yeah, I've got one of those rare Scura R's, trying to keep it fairly low mileage too. Bought it sight unseen from dealer on the Isle of Man - one of only four to come to the UK. Can't get off my bike anywhere without someone coming up for a chat - I think its those red seats really!

Last one I saw advertised was at Teo's in Holland a few months back - but it went quick.

I'll sell it, yeah right! Make me an offer I can't refuse and I'll see just how much I love it...

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I've got one of those rare Scura R's, trying to keep it fairly low mileage too. Bought it sight unseen from dealer on the Isle of Man - one of only four to come to the UK. Can't get off my bike anywhere without someone coming up for a chat - I think its those red seats really!

Last one I saw advertised was at Teo's in Holland a few months back - but it went quick.

I'll sell it, yeah right! Make me an offer I can't refuse and I'll see just how much I love it...

Any way of finding one in north America............. throw me a bone here

The original Scuras had single plate clutches, but the ScuraR is just another repainted Café Sport, just like the Coppa Italia, but now with an ugly red saddle. 99.99% sure that the ScuraR doesn't have the infamous single plate clutch.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The original Scuras had single plate clutches, but the ScuraR is just another repainted Café Sport, just like the Coppa Italia, but now with an ugly red saddle. 99.99% sure that the ScuraR doesn't have the infamous single plate clutch.

OK.......... I think I ould like to have one for my stable..... any chance of one making it to my part of this rock in Canada.

Regards. :food:

You should have about as much luck finding Bigfoot as a Scura R :grin:

The Rosso Corsa or the Nero corsa are also options. Good luck finding a nice one.

I just had my Rosso Mandello out tonight. It has the single plate setup with 40k miles on it and it still works perfectly.