The suede man cometh

belfastguzzi

8114241764_db824559a1_z.jpg

I will post another V11 pic in a while, to satisfy the purists. Just keeping you hanging on.

A Scura with non-wrinkly casings? What's his secret lotion?

8114233250_b6ef49212d_z.jpg

Mo_biker's own. Ex-John O'S.

Business: but not as usual. Why have a chain & sprocket when you can have big lumps of stuff – everywhere.

8114243476_97a00db4f2_z.jpg

so what is this thread about?

I think that should be glaringly obvious - being that this thread was started by Belfast. It's .... well ..... it's all about the suede man. What else could it be about one could ask? Well ...... nothing else as the posts by Belfast steadfastly prove ... absolutely nothing else!

I hope that clears things up for you!

Jim

I thought suede seats and that kind of thing were either illegal or at the very least frowned upon in Ireland. Place must be getting much more liberal and fair play to Fergal for being brave enough to show it in public.

Tyres nicely scorched BFG have you been playing on the track?

I thought suede seats and that kind of thing were either illegal or at the very least frowned upon in Ireland. Place must be getting much more liberal and fair play to Fergal for being brave enough to show it in public.

Great that Fergal made it across from the other side of Ireland for a quick morning hello before people went home. I didn't (over)hear the whole conversation, but it sounded like there was delay due to having a baby in mid-air. It wasn't necessarily Fergal who had the baby, though with that seat and of course the whole Tenni thing – it could have been.

Torched tyre! playing on the track?......my tyres look worse than that after the post delivery ride home from the dealer.

Ciao

Torched tyre! playing on the track?......my tyres look worse than that after the post delivery ride home from the dealer.

Ciao

And here I was about to comment on a nicely used tire and a Willie War breaks out,... :blush:

Oh the shame ,the shame,.....

Ciao

And here I was about to comment on a nicely used tire and a Willie War breaks out,... :blush:

Oh the shame ,the shame,.....

Well if you have a little willie I guess it is a shame.

As for nicely used.....it still has chicken strips.

Ciao

...Well if you have a little willie I guess it is a shame.

As for nicely used.....it still has chicken strips.

Ciao

:wacko:

There's more things in this world than I really want to know about. I think you may have the wrong forum?

KB :sun: