Retro LeMans

helicopterjim R.I.P.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

While Guzzi might sell a fair number of something like that, I hope that they avoid falling into the retro market too far. I hope they focus on modern, relevant, motorcycles that can stand on their own.

They have the V7 line for the retro crowd. If you need more power, just get a V7 and add an 820 8 valve kit from Todd.

Don't just wish for it, do it.

• Like 1

While Guzzi might sell a fair number of something like that, I hope that they avoid falling into the retro market too far. I hope they focus on modern, relevant, motorcycles that can stand on their own.

They have the V7 line for the retro crowd. If you need more power, just get a V7 and add an 820 8 valve kit from Todd.

Don't just wish for it, do it.

Right ? What about Carcano's 3 cyl diesel?

I am happy to see Guzzi do anything that is thinking outside the box. They can do a three cylinder diesel. The can do a v4, a single or a twin.... It is all good, as long as it is a true Moto Guzzi effort and not a re-badged Aprilia.

I would love for them to build a motor other than a V twin. That double V 3 cylinder they use in drone planes was cool. I would love to see them do something ground-breaking. They have a history of ground-breaking designs, I would like to see them re-open that can of worms.

A V8, a V6, a V4 a triple, whatever. I am not a dyed in the wool traditionalist that only wants them to keep making what they are making. I just don't want them to become a badge engineered sub-division of Aprilia.

I am happy to see Guzzi do anything that is thinking outside the box. They can do a three cylinder diesel. The can do a v4, a single or a twin.... It is all good, as long as it is a true Moto Guzzi effort and not a re-badged Aprilia.

I would love for them to build a motor other than a V twin. That double V 3 cylinder they use in drone planes was cool. I would love to see them do something ground-breaking. They have a history of ground-breaking designs, I would like to see them re-open that can of worms.

A V8, a V6, a V4 a triple, whatever. I am not a dyed in the wool traditionalist that only wants them to keep making what they are making. I just don't want them to become a badge engineered sub-division of Aprilia.

Or Piaggio.. ;-)

Or Piaggio.. ;-)

ScooterTrash looms large . . . :whistle:

I would hope this would come to a reality..

ca281e90ebc2877422b2b7e96791c9b2_zpsz2lt

:food:  :food:

:P:  :P:  :P:

Yep, I am drooling too! Hmmm...could I do that with my Stelvio?