" barn find v11"

Aaronturner

Hello all,

My girlfriend recently had to move her horses to a new location and at the current stables there was a building at the back, totally abandon (it was owned by the owner before current and he got arrested and is still in prison, and the current owner said he doesn't want anything that's there) so curious as to what was in there, I climbed through a broken window and opened up the front door, letting the light in. I saw 2 motorcycles covered up in the corner, as well as this place being full of at least £10,000 worth of tools, so I uncover one of the motor cycles and it's just a cheap Chinese moped, then I uncover the one on the right and it's this. http://www.motorkari.cz/clanky/redakcni-testy/moto-guzzi/moto-guzzi-v11-scura-r-3467.html. ( not in my language but the pictures are exactly the same, even to the ' limited edition' sign with the Italian flag next to it) Now I know nothing about this and it's current value, all I know is it's been untouched since 2010-2011 any help would be appreciated

Cheers, Aaron

if it is a Scura "R" it is nearly worthless and should be sent immediately to me (in the states) I'll split the delivery with you, just because I'm a nice guy!....

Seriously though, that is probably the rarest of the V11 spine frame Guzzi's. I don't think I've ever seen one for sale in the U.S. even. If you want to sell it I would ask top dollar. Or like I said I would split shipping with you to the states....

• Like 1

That's pretty high miles  - I'll bet it's much less. But also must be sure the speedometer is working.

Rare bird! Too cool! Take pics!! :pic:

Saw a scura R going up fordingbridge high street about 5 years ago, that one had the same exhaust as the one in the pictures. I have seen one other but that had the ti exhaust system. Think there was only 4 imported to the UK.

The owner in jail still has legal title to the bike unless the property sale included all chattels, and it's not stolen property, and it's not someone else's stored bike ( who may also be locked up as an accessory ). Better search title before having at it.

• Like 1

For all you know it's someones pride and joy stolen five years ago. Even it's the ex owner's he would be a lot happier getting out of jail and finding his bike still under cover. Not that I have too much sympathy with jailbirds but kicking a man while he's down doesn't sit right with me and I don't know what he did to get locked up.