Check out the work these guys do!

Gottagetone

Chris Birkle (Hippie) at Racing Sport Services (located right across the street from the entrance to Road Atlanta) does all of their Guzzi motor builds. SO I can guarantee that not only do the Moto Studio Guzzi's look great, they will definitely scoot! Chris' personal bike is a V11 Scura that is of course "built".  I'm currently saving up to have him transform the motor on my V11.

• Like 2

Chris Birkle (Hippie) at Racing Sport Services (located right across the street from the entrance to Road Atlanta) does all of their Guzzi motor builds. SO I can guarantee that not only do the Moto Studio Guzzi's look great, they will definitely scoot! Chris' personal bike is a V11 Scura that is of course "built".  I'm currently saving up to have him transform the motor on my V11.

This could be the best information in this thread. There are so few people who know how to make Guzzi motors go fast. Perhaps a thread about that instead.....

Mike Rich sounds like he is seriously backed up last I talked to him. It actually put me off sending my Griso motor to him.

• 3 weeks later...

Chris definitely knows his stuff and knows how to make any bike, and not just Guzzi's fast! He has done some really powerful, impressive race motor builds for some friends of mine. He's been building race motors and wrenching since the early 80's for some pretty "decent" riders (like Mike Harth, Deano Swims and Geoff May). 

I would love to have him duplicate his Scura build on my V11 - just hearing his bike run will send chills up your spine! But I think the wife would divorce me  if I spent what it would take to duplicate his power plant.

Once I actually have the money to have him transform mine, I'll do a thread documenting the build.

. . . . But I think the wife would divorce me  if I spent what it would take to duplicate his power plant.

Once I actually have the money to have him transform mine, I'll do a thread documenting the build.

Bet you're gonna miss the old girl from time to time . . . :whistle::rolleyes:;)

• Like 1