carbon fiber goodies?

dangerous

hmmm, time to change thins around  bit, been 10yrs now as a ralativily stock nero corsa... 

weres the best place to head for CF parts by best I mean cheap LOL... im looking for side covers rear hugger and dash mount.

Ideally a guzzi wreckers somewere in the world that has a cafe or scura I can rob bits off

• Like 1

"Carbon fiber " and "cheap " usually don't go in the same paragraph...lol

Geelong in Australia is one of the few places still making carbon parts but they're not exactly cheap.

Ever think of just buying veneer ? Even veneer though can get pricy.

I've been on the hunt for carbon parts for my Scura and Im having a hard time finding and I'm not even looking to go cheap...

"Carbon fiber " and "cheap " usually don't go in the same paragraph...lol

Geelong in Australia is one of the few places still making carbon parts but they're not exactly cheap.

Ever think of just buying veneer ? Even veneer though can get pricy.

I've been on the hunt for carbon parts for my Scura and Im having a hard time finding and I'm not even looking to go cheap...

Geelong Carbon Craft in my experience is expensive, heavy and is carbon skinned fiberglass.

Ciao

• Like 1

Ghezzi-Brian has some nice quality CF bits (prices are reasonable for new, quality parts). The belly pan is excellent and easy to install. The rear fender is very small, but high quality and very effective at keeping tire spray off the shock - it's more work to mount than the stock fender, and has a kind of weird curve in one spot. They also have a front fender for Ohlins forks - but I don't have experience with the front fender.

• Like 1

I had the tail section done this way and it is perfect !

How realistic tho?

PERFECT.... and it is realistic. I will take a pic & post it .