new look for the nero corsa

dangerous

wow, I wonder what a Greenie would look like as a LM???? :P:

Beautiful bike LPhil.

Marabese Design:

Le_Mans_Prototype.gif

[edit/ Dec 2018: this image, a Marabese design drawing, seems to have gone away. Too bad, I cannot seem to find it anywhere.]

It seems to me that the fairing is such a good fit for the tank that it must have been part of the original design. Does anyone know the history? Did Moto Guzzi have both faired and unfaired versions designed from the star - and decided to go to market with only the naked Sports first?

The fairing on that Greenie looks very similar to the LeMans fairing with the small side-scoops removed.

She needs a green belly pan like Lucky Phil's. A set of mirrors would be nice too...

Methinks a True-and-Proper MartyNZ LED Taillight upgrade is in order . . . :whistle:

aparently... so, decided to stay with the fairing and any after market LED indercators have 10mm threads and im not drilling out the faring to suit... having said that mine are smoked of a Buell same lense just tinted... so the tail light might aswell stay too with a wee diferance

PS Lucky Phill... them pipes look the biz be it a bit long but that give beter top end right?

Yes the pipes (Agostini cans Stucchi cross over) are aesthetically probably about 35mm longer than I would prefer. I'll cut the secondaries down that much and make up some new alloy muffler brackets when I get around to it.

Haven't had it on the dyno for a comparison with the 5 different muffler options I have.

Ciao

I run a naked sport. Some years back I added.a.Stucci (I think) carbon bikini fairing. On the way home on a stretch of motorway I found myself instantly travelling 20mph quicker. Crusing over 4,000 revs is very different naked.

I too can vouch for Pazzo levers. Also, Renthal dual compound 32mm grips and.a TransLogic mini dash.

Renthal 507 front brake pads are a transformation too.

Sent wrestling with Tapatalk.

I've never fitted the bally fairing that mine came with- it looks hideous, but i tried a small puig jobby, it was awful over 70mph due to shooting air straight in me mug.

I've never fitted the bally fairing that mine came with- it looks hideous, but i tried a small puig jobby, it was awful over 70mph due to shooting air straight in me mug.

chuck us a pic up stew...