One year shy of 60?

Oh, man . . . I totally missed this! ("married off" the oldest boy this weekend) . . .

:notworthy:  You guys are great!

I'm entering that ex officio point in life that it will surprise no one that I have an old Guzzi. :oldgit:

What may surprise them is that it's a Tried-and-True RedFrame Sport! :grin: (Although I can't stop thinking about a black Cali Vintage . . .  ;) )

Gonna have to start wearing my matching *race* leathers more just play the part fully up!

:sun:  Cheers, everyone! :bier::drink:

• Like 1

Oh, man . . . I totally missed this! ("married off" the oldest boy this weekend) . . .

:notworthy:  You guys are great!

I'm entering that ex officio point in life that it will surprise no one that I have an old Guzzi. :oldgit:

What may surprise them is that it's a Tried-and-True RedFrame Sport! :grin: (Although I can't stop thinking about a black Cali Vintage . . .  ;) )

Gonna have to start wearing my matching *race* leathers more just play the part fully up!

:sun:  Cheers, everyone! :bier::drink:

My Kid is way ahead of you. He was always a Duck guy, and said he was too young for a Guzzi. I told him to take my Centauro out. He was gone forever. I began to worry. I'd just done a major service on it. Did I forget to tighten something?

He finally came back, and said, "WTF? This will outrun my Duck!"

I said,  :oldgit:  :grin:

He has a GreaseO and an early Spot that he restored now. LowRyter has his first Guzzi, a greenie. He's..uh.. doing the math in my head.. 42. 

• Like 2

How cool is that?

I was pretty stunned when this young lad decided to get a motorbike, then started riding with the *usual suspects*, then caféd a V7 Stone. (29 yrs old).

Where do these kids get these crazy ideas? :wacko:

Haha  - your time is comin', czakky!

czakky-  I always said "the days dragged on but the years flew by".  Before you know it your little one will be asking for the keys to the car/bike.  Have you started shopping yet for a two wheeler with pink trim?

Docc- Happy b-day and please tell Nick we said Congrats.  Did they ride off into the sunset on his V-11? Grins

Jerry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Couldnt help but notice some of the birthdays being celebrated today.

Only a machine as beautiful and charismatic as a V11 could have devoted owners from 13 :unsure: to 110 :oldgit:.

Many happy returns :bier:

I thought this observation hilarious! :grin: