Grips

joe camarda

I'm taking a guess here but it sounds like the grips are Tommaselli. I have a pair on my Ducati 250 single and I bought this pair to replace the old ones, which are still in good condition maybe 10 years ago. I dug these out of my parts stash...which is pretty sick, considering. :blink:

These still have the packing dust on them and are the Daytona special model 1101 ones, The ones on my Duc are a alittle different, but all the gum rubber Tommaselli's feature the throttle ridge, at least as far as I know. I don't know if these are made any more...maybe an Ebay item. BTW if you find them anywhere, buy them...they are worth $ to collector types. They are too retro for my Corsa Rosa.... but are great for the little Ducati, which is like a bicycle with about 25 horsepower. I'll have to shoot a picture of it next to my Corsa...they really are a great pair: both RED

I agree with the comments on Pro-Grips. I have these on a lot of my other bikes and like the grip and feel a lot.

My Guzzi has been rock solid, only thing weird has been the "Tank Suck" condition, I 'll deal with that when I pull the carbon cannister though :thumbsup:

JJ4.04_031.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well, the color(colour) is a little more tanish/brown than the photo shows. I think people with Tenni's would like it :grin::grin::drink: