Exhaust install (Finished)

BigBlock

People ask me what was the toughest job in putting the Aero engine in the Lario.

Without a doubt, mating up the exhaust to the ports on the engine. A few thousandths at the exhaust flange will make a huge difference as you go rearward.

Well, I want to thank everyone for there input on this project of installing these Ti pipes.  By loosening all of the exhaust system, putting some Copper anti-seize on the joint's   :rasta: and tightening everything from back pipes to front exhaust it went well.

I have a few more things to do on the bike before I start it. Tomorrow she will be running!

A few pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 5

Have those pics been re-touched.....I dont see any hammers :grin:

That worried me, too . . . :wacko:

But, look closely in the second photo in front of the (gorgeous!! :food: ) V11 on the workbench: I spy a rubber handle with a red shank. Could it be ? :luigi:

That worried me, too . . . :wacko:

But, look closely in the second photo in front of the (gorgeous!! :food: ) V11 on the workbench: I spy a rubber handle with a red shank. Could it be ? :luigi:

Oh, yeah.. that's a smiter all right..

Started her up today, just had to hear those pipes. :grin:  A short video to celebrate.

http://vid113.photobucket.com/albums/n238/Bigblockzuki/Moto%20Guzzi%20V11%20Greenie/V11%20Exhaust%202_zpsrfvickuo.mp4

HAHA! SWEET!

And with the door open. Livin' on the edge, there, buddy! :o