Guzzi V11 Shirts

bbolesaz

I have custom embroidered shirts made for nearly every motorcycle I've owned.  I use a company called "Autumn Riders".

https://www.autumnriders.com/

maintopshirt.jpg

When I checked their site, they already had a V11 Le Mans digitized in Red, Red/Black and Nero Corsa colors.  They also will do custom colors that you can select yourself.

Since they didn't have one, I sent them this pix of a Sport Scura.

v11.jpg

They are currently digitizing this image.

They should be able to modify this image changing any of the sections colors.  Refer to the Le Mans graphic selection for similar options.  Here's what the embroidered image looks like for the Nero Corsa Le Mans.

GUZ-V11-Le%2520Mans-04.gif

For the Le Mans, the 4 color regions are -

1. Fairing, cowl under seat, front fender

2. Gas Tank and Passenger seat cover

3. Engine valve cover

4. Footrest bracket - Porkchop

This isn't enough options to get to most V11 color combinations, but I assume if you sent a decent picture, they could easily modify either their Le Mans or my Scura image to match what you have.

They even have a "Green Acid" color that's close to you Greenies.

Disclosure - I have no financial relationship to this company, I just really like their shirts.

I'll post a pix of my Scura shirt when it's done.

• Like 3

Got the Scura rendered in threads proposal from the shirt guys.  The tires will be flat black in the final version.  Get it done in "Green Acid" thread color if you want a greenie.

ScuraThreads.jpg

• Like 2

How about black for the flyscreen, tank, seat, cowl, front fender, rear fender, footpegs and hangers, side panels, tank pad, brake lever, brake cover... and delete the lollipop mirrors.  Scura-er!!!

BB-  Your computer must show different colors than mine.  The Green Acid color looks yellow.

Colors that seem closest for Greenie are 

1) Bright Green

2) Bright Green

3) Silver

4) Apple Red

I wish someone would order one in green and get it sorted out.  But I didn't see your Scura listed as available, only the V11 Lemans.  Confused.  And you have red wires and gold forks? 

It will take them a while to list the Sport version on their website.  But since they have the digitized root picture, and I had them break it down such that you can specify colors for each of the pieces that had different colors, you should be able to contact them and get what ever you want.

As for the green, the bright green is way off.  Bring up their thread colors and a picture of a greenie on the same screen and compare.  Yes, green acid is yellower than on the bike, but it is the closest.

And yes, the fork lowers should be silver and not gold and my wires aren't red, but it's a shirt.  My bike is re-painted and doesn't match the stock photo above exactly. But it's a shirt.

And also yes, full Scura treatment would be cool, but you'll notice that they generate outline detail by using one stitch width of black over the other colors.  If it was all Scura, it would simply be a silhouette.

I emailed them to see who they use for threads. I may have access to thread samples and if so will take a pic if the actual threads for Acid Green. Not surprisingly I'll be able to compare it to a real Greenie.   :whistle:

I emailed them to see who they use for threads. I may have access to thread samples and if so will take a pic if the actual threads for Acid Green. Not surprisingly I'll be able to compare it to a real Greenie.   :whistle:

Dave, order a Greenie shirt and then we can verify the instructions.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe do a mono color of the Sport and Lemans just to represent the models? This way it would accomodate ALL the models. It's nice to see anything for these bikes.

They can do pretty much any color combo they have threads for.  Email them a picture.  The "Sport" version I had them do is a bit more flexible than the "Le Mans" version already on the website.