This Place Is a Genius Idea!

Kane

A significant part of my dedication on this site came from my dealer closing in the third year of my warranty. And I had only ever seen one other V11.

Now I rely confidently on My Local Moto Guzzi Adviser from Varsseveld, Nederland! :notworthy:  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

^^^^^that's what I told my Nephew Ricky when he asked what dealer I worked with. He's a Harley guy and couldn't fathom not having a dealer on every corner..:grin:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, docc said:

A significant part of my dedication on this site came from my dealer closing in the third year of my warranty. And I had only ever seen one other V11.

Now I rely confidently on My Local Moto Guzzi Adviser from Varsseveld, Nederland! :notworthy:  :thumbsup:

Docc , where did you get your bike ?

20 minutes ago, gstallons said:

Docc , where did you get your bike ?

Wilson Outdoor Equipment, Jackson, Tennessee, about 125 miles west of me. The fellow inherited the business from his dad, as I understand. What a fine fellow. Even after he closed, he made sure my warranty blown-up gearbox was taken care of. Not long after, all those early gearboxes were recalled.

They took great care of me and my Sport. Even after they closed,:notworthy: Ben Curlin spent months convincing MGNA to replace my gearbox. 81 emails and untold number of phone calls and he got it done.

Within weeks, those gearboxes were all recalled.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/17/2019 at 8:45 AM, fotoguzzi said:

Who pays for this site? Thanks to you..

Who pays?

See: 

As for the tech treasure that this site is, I suppose it’s time to come clean: Jaap takes the softball questions, but calls me at least once a week with the tough ones.  I send him a draft response that solves the problem and he posts as his own.  I just can’t be quiet about this any longer.  :grin:

Seriously, even though my Ballabio is but a fond memory, I come here virtually every day for the collective wit and wisdom.
1921!

Bill

• Haha 1