The only thing Reuben Zaus has mastered is how to chuck a Ducati away in style!

Ciao, Steve G.

We are still talking Ruben Xaus I presume?

Like this:

116847.jpg

Ducati's first podium this year at Qutar:

114399.jpg

115838.jpg

Admit it Steve, this is the only side of Xaus you'd even see:

115404.jpg

:D

Gthyni,

I don't recall infering that I was a faster rider than Mr. Xaus. In fact I would bet the farm that Mr. Xaus would be offering the rear view of his bike to 99.9% of the motorcycle riders on this world, in spite of my or anyone elses best efforts. The problem he has, is that he is riding with the best 1%.

It's just a shame this pretender of greatness has marred such a lovely picture of the umbrella girl. Don't get me wrong, I really like the guy, love his "balls out"style, his big knees hanging out all over the place. There is a place for him on the grid of Moto GP, for the entertainment value alone.

Oh, and I spelled his name wrong on purpose. Helicopter Jim is not the only guy who likes to wake up the forum the odd time! :rolleyes:

Ciao, Steve G.

• 1 month later...
10:26 am

38729[/snapback]

It's time for congratulations, as you made the 200th post.

Unfortunately you claimed that the time was 10.26 am, when it is quite clear that (in the real world) the time was 7.26 pm. No prize then. Try again at number 300 and be more careful to observe the correct time. I'm sure that such things will be much easier then, as I see that a new, highly expensive euro sattelite system (named Galileo apparently) is being launched to provide genuine euro global positioning etc information. With this superior accuracy available, you mericans needn't have your timepieces so out of whack all the time – except for the fact that the merican boffins are planning to jam the superior signal so that only euro peoples on the world can receive it.

Check here and you will see that there was a very interesting information day held. At point 'f' (delivered at 13.15 precisely) you can see that Dr Jerzy Nawrocki himself confirmed the time thing: "f. 13:15 Precise time signal transmission - Dr Jerzy Nawrocki, Space Research Centre,"

I wish I had been there.

This is the original Galileo, apparently. He appears to be experimenting with a straight through pipe for his 750 Targa

01.48 at night

just came home from the traditional swedish "julbord".

since this thread is alive again

Ruben is riding from Tech 3 Yamaha in 2005

and Checa and Capirex is doing wonderful laptimes

with their new Bridgestone tyres.

In april the MotoGP season of 2005 starts ... :whistle:

• 3 months later...
:blink: Belfast - please explain your fascination with:

a) time

and

B) string/thread

38870[/snapback]

IT's SUMMERTIME. And not only that, it's BRITISH Summertime. The clocks went back last night. yawn.

backwardsclock_02.gif

Whoops, they actually went forward.

Edited by belfastguzzi
  • 7 months later...
This forum is running for about two years now and this is by far the stupidest thread  I've seen....

20786[/snapback]

....but know we've got the 10knee.gif Forum :bbblll:

By the way, it's winter time now and the clocks went back an hour at the weekend. I'm exhausted.