Forum Security

docc

My search engine  "DuckDuckGo" is displaying "Privacy Essentials" scores for each website I visit. I am very impressed with V11LM.com's score: B+

My banking sites are also B+; Pandora: B; YouTube: C+(up from D);

For comparison, gmail is: D :unsure:

Screen%20Shot%202022-10-03%20at%208.03.4

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

I think we should be really proud of @Admin Jaap for keeping this site up to date, secure, consistent, reliable, and hosted all this time. No small feat in itself over two decades of cyber-change (a cyber eternity!), and more remarkable as he had moved on from the V11 to his lovely 1200 Sport  long ago.

Very best regards to our Chief Whip ! :bier:

29497447_1747732635290648_34131379734936

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Docc, Absolutely!

Major gratitude,kudos and respect, are due Jaaps way. :thumbsup:

In these crazy times,in this crazy world,that type of integrity & loyalty to a project or community are very rare,especially online.

It's unbelievable how this forum has stood the test of time. The wealth of knowledge from contributing members is amazing.

I've got documents in my own personal computer from just a few years ago,that due to computer rebuilds,software changes,OS incompatibility, etc.,despite my best efforts,I can no longer access and read some of my own files.

I did exhaustive searches yesterday,trying to solve my throttle cable issue, and I was reading 15 yr old posts, from guys with good relevant info. There is nothing,like real world,hands on experience,from others that have walked the walk. You can't buy that at any price, it's worth it's weight in gold.:2c:  (I love these emojis, lol.)

I know I've mentioned it before but it bears repeating. Docc your efforts to help others,keeping the forum & the ship upright sailing in a good direction,are very much noticed and appreciated as well.

Tks very much to both of you & all contributors, past & present.

Sincerely with gratitude

Kelly

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1