MotoBits Rearsets, Knight Design Pegs

roktbox

Have these sitting in my spares box:

MotoBits: I believe all the parts are present and will include the printed instructions. $340 new. Asking $175 shipped.

Knight Designs: Silver Quadtrax. They're the 1" lowering design with the more aggressive tread pattern. $174 new. Asking $75 shipped.

MB2.jpg

• Like 2

I'm interested in your KD 1" lowering pegs, but I tend to ride with my boot in tight to the frame sometimes almost on top of the base of the peg mounting swivel pin/frame.

From looking at them http://www.knightdesignllc.com/Products/Motorcycle/Moto-Guzzi/V11-Cafe/Moto-Guzzi-V11-Cafe-1-Front-Foot-Pegs.html

And Having read some of the comments do they also push your boot out 1"-2" as well as down? so you end up having to pigeon toe your foot back into the brake & gear lever?

Did you find that and was it an issue for you or was it something that was easy to get used to?

Sending you a pm

Tks

Clarity isn't that great, but you get the idea. They do push you out slightly, so I guess it depends on how comfortable you'll be. Doesn't seem like anymore effort / angle to line up to the shift lever than others .... ?

KD1.jpg

KD2a.png

KD3.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...