Our forum, the only place I can share (MPH)

21 hours ago, guzzler said:

It's actually safer too!

Crawling along at 100kph in a lot of scenarios means you're MORE LIKELY to lose concentration than if you're sitting on 160k....

At that speed you ARE concentrating on what you're doing!

Ha ha 100kph on the Nullabor especially after a couple of days of travel IS dangerous but the rozzers will happily relieve you of your hard earned!

Cheers

Ps back in the day the cops weren't too bad either as many were bike nuts too and understood...unlike many of todays twats who've swallowed the govt BS hook line and sinker!

EXACTLY. 

Cheers Tom. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Art said:

So how long does it take to hit 140 and back to legal?  I would think the odds of getting caught are pretty slim.

I've got a few more miles to log before I try.

The more pertinent question might be, "How much distance gets covered?" Say, from a US Interstate "typically tolerated" 80 mph to 130 and back down to 80:

Just bench racing the V11, I figure that could take 30 seconds, maybe more. So, nearly a mile.  (Check my work . . .)

That'd be one flyin' mile!  :thing:

• Like 2
On 6/23/2023 at 10:53 AM, docc said:

Occasionally, a casual admirer will ask how fast mySport will go.

I've grown fond of replying, "I've never seen the speedomoter over 135 ." (mph, of course.)

I never said I've seen it that fast, just never over . . . ;)  :whistle:

I have better speedo then you guys. ha ha!

Mine shows up to 240 but I have never seen it over 220 no matter how I'd try.

But some time ago. more than 15 years ago, I've seen 298 (yes,yes, kilometers and in MPH it would be 185) on the empty road going from Waterton Lakes Ata back to BC, on my 2004 Yamaha R1. I've never went so fast before or after even on the track. 

• Like 4

I just heard one of the images/videos found on Hunter Bidan's laptop was him speeding to Las Vegas. It didn't state what he was driving, but he did 172mph! That's faster than I've ever driven. Frankly, I'm impressed and jealous.

36 minutes ago, LaGrasta said:

I just heard one of the images/videos found on Hunter Bidan's laptop was him speeding to Las Vegas. It didn't state what he was driving, but he did 172mph! That's faster than I've ever driven. Frankly, I'm impressed and jealous.

The Porsche speedo was probably accurate, if the tires were stock.