Hey Jim that is official by moto guzzi :

delivery of mgs will start in mid december. :race::xmas:

i have information that i could still buy one from :drink:

price as increase a little, in France 24 000 EUR

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll buy a Nero and turn it into a 4v behemoth just so that i can indulge in wheelie contests with jim

Now THAT sounds like fun. There will be a feature on us in Streetfighter magazine and guys will want t-shirts that say Guzzi Goons or something inane like that!

And this is what this thread started for!!!!

delivery of mgs will start in mid december.

It seems that 2005 could be a very fun year!

Hello Zebulon

My local dealer has said the MGS will arrive in America in December and come to Canada for the January bike show. It will be mine (I hope). Plus I think I have 2 Guzzi Girls lined up so far but I want at least three!!

P.S. Price will be about 24.000 Euro!

Oh Yes! I will be checking out the Griso and I will put my V10 engine in if they don't have the 4 valve engine!!

37450[/snapback]

They will not have the 4V engine this is something sure.

Hello Jim,

look what I've found on a Italian site ! ! !

http://www.moto.it/nuovo/nuovo03.asp?EID=419730

Some interest?

Take contact with:

Giuseppe

Moto2 srl

p.zza M. Buonaroti 20

95128 Catania

CT

Sicilia

He is a Moto Guzzi dealer in Sicily. If you need some translation, let me know buddy.

So here's an interesting question/observation ....no offense meant to those that are super excited about the MGS :P

But honestly, after all this time I've come to realize that I am so happy I personally have absolutely zero interest in this bike, both practically(riding it) and aesthetically(it's styling). So I'm not left pining for it, and the subsequent hole in my retirement it would produce :blink:

Don't get me wrong, it's a great looking and I'm sure fun-to-ride bike, especially as a HALO vehicle for MG, but it really does nothing for me :huh2:

I guess I am just more attracted to more classic lines, instead of every other Ducati or YamaZuki race-replica.... which to me this bike resembles too much :unsure: Other than the obvious difference the engine presents, which is of course a pretty major difference :D , it's basic look is that of just "another race bike" of the likes of esp Ducati.

Am I the only one with little personal interest?

Again, no offense.... as it's certainly a great looking bike, and I can understand why many ARE excited about its arrival. ...just curious :D

I hope it shows up soon for all those drooling though :bike: It'll be exciting to see some make it to the street if possible.

al

Inasmuch as they are 3 years late in production and despite the fact that many have put down deposits but have yet to deliver 0,(nyet!)Only 3 have been made public and the mold for the cylinder head was broken years ago, i'll say it again-I'll believe it when I see it! :whistle:

In the meantime legislation is clamping down on emissions which means air cooled engines are dinosaurs as of 2006, why would Guzzi bankroll a "white elephant"?

If any proud owner actually receives an MGS01 please post photo with self and cycle.

Is there a comparison anywhere of the main difference between the G&B Supertwin and the MG-01 - from what I can tell looking at the Guzzi website the MG-01 Corsa is based on the 4v engine with the 6 speed gearbox, are there other key differences between the 2 (also the price looks like 3K more for the GB in the UK) ? Will the road version be the same spec as the race version - or are these all unanswered questions ?

I would just like to know which one I should be dreaming about owning ....... :D

Ken