Guzzi meeting in John Day 2024

Here's a pic I took back in 2016 of the Spineys...wasn't but a few months later I found my Scura to add to the collection.  Lovely bunch of V11's and other Sport i's that were there back in 2016!  The Norges were lurking in the background!

V11 John day resized.jpg

• Thanks 1

Another couple of months to see this sign again!  Some of the best roads in the country up in this area!  Now I recall we spent the night in Lowell at the Wilderness Motel & Cafe.  Fond memories of a delicious Huckleberry milkshake there that night!  The scenery is amazing...fresh air, curvy roads, forests everywhere.  Just paradise!

Lolo resized.jpg

• Like 3
14 hours ago, PJPR01 said:

Another couple of months to see this sign again!  Some of the best roads in the country up in this area!  Now I recall we spent the night in Lowell at the Wilderness Motel & Cafe.  Fond memories of a delicious Huckleberry milkshake there that night!  The scenery is amazing...fresh air, curvy roads, forests everywhere.  Just paradise!

Lolo resized.jpg

amen.  Or the sign on the way down (southwest), the yellow caution sign that shows the squiggly curve symbol and says "next 78 miles", or some such thing.  delish.

• Like 1