Moto Grappa Tech Days 2024

Good evening from the Moto Grappa at the top of Virginia!

Here is the slideshow I made of last weekend’s Moto Grappa Tech Days 2024 [MGTD ’24], the seventh in the MGTD series.

I took 800pix; yes, really.  :o

On the merciful side, while, of course, there are still too many, there are fewer than 1/4 of that original number of this weekend of aging Moto Guzzi enthusiasts (sans spousal units) reliving frat house days of debauchery under the guise of working on their Italian mounts.  :grin:

No dummy and experienced in the squalor that follows in a MGTD’s wake, Kathi, my Perfect Pillion & Polish Princess, flew to Seattle just before the event, and — aside from a cameo to swap the “airport car" for a better one — returned after the follow-on HAZMAT team left.  😄

=========
For those still reading, the link opens in landscape collage, thus allowing you to look at all at once rather than slogging through those individually.

Hover your cursor over each pic to see captions.  The system truncates some of those in the collage format.  

The best practice is to run the pix in slideshow form so the pix are larger, tho that can cause captions to disappear unless you keep the cursor in the lower left of each photo. Yes, I know a PITA.

Speaking of PITA, the “buy photo” option is nuts.  If, for some inexplicable reason, you want any pic, simply download it.  If want higher-res, let me know.

OK … at last, the link:

Bill

P.S.  I did not include the following “bonus pic" in the slideshow proper.  One of the MGTD attendees left early to rent and ride a motorcycle in Nevada.. He took several pix of his MGTD souvenir cap —à la "Where’s Waldo?” — Here’s one; read the sign!

i-v264g6t-L.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Ok...I am going to have to steal one of these items...French Toast made with Panettone!  What a fantastic idea!  Of course, the Lavazza coffee must accompany it!

Nice spread for sure...lots of great cooks there it looks like!

• Like 2

I don't know if I'm the only one,but I gained about 20 lbs just looking at those pics:food:

Not only can you guys eat well,but man,some serious good cooking :notworthy:

I never eat local maple syrup because I hate making pancakes;but as mentioned above,your french toast has me armed with one of my cast iron pans & a mission this spring :grin:

Nice to see the V85TT in it's element;I hope Dave had some type of heated gear to go with those hippo hands,that looked frosty.

Tks for sharing :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1