2002 Moto Guzzi V11 Le Mans 'Tenni' for sale

I wonder why they did not make it completely Tenni green? I think it would have gotten more appeal; at least more appeal to me!

When I look at the close-up pics, I get the feeling this bike may have spent time under the weather. You see the chromed rings around the instruments? they seem pitted.

8k is reasonable for a limited production bike. Maybe a tad overpriced for a market where Tenni does not immediately ring a bell.

don't love the design myself either, but this is the reasoning for it:

m_moto-guzzi-v8-5.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fastaussie said:

don't love the design myself either, but this is the reasoning for it:

m_moto-guzzi-v8-5.jpg

Thanks for that one!  I wondered why those graphics but I understand now.

Art

5 hours ago, p6x said:

... I get the feeling this bike may have spent time under the weather....

That might explain the black seat. Look at the photos here. The site is not 100% reliable, but when the included photos are of the right bike, they are apparently mostly catalogue photos. The ones in this article confirm what I thought, i.e. that the Tenni should have a brown seat.

https://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/moto guzzi/moto_guzzi_v11_le_mans_tenni 02.htm

EDIT: I see in the ad that the original brown seat is included. I wonder what condition it is in... :huh2:

So, yes, Tenni had a black seat (like all other V11), but were delivered with a brown (faux suede) seat. I would consider it a good sign the brown seat has stayed with the bike.

• Like 2