MGS

helicopterjim R.I.P.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to hear Jim! :drink:

I'm looking forward to seeing your pics and I do hope that Mother Nature is behaving well in Chilliwack. Here's a view from my front door today.....

"..It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"

All the best to you and keep the sticky side of the tyres down!

Søren

Edited by tikkanen

It is indeed a very beautiful day - we've had more than our share for this time of year!

Rj

45972[/snapback]

Erm, no.....292442344lfiqDt_ph.jpg

?? image doesn't come up for me Søren...

Considering we live in a rain forest and usually at this time of year we are just getting out of 3 months of almost solid rain/drizzle, we have had an exceptional number of sunny and warm days.

Gonna get out on the track soon Jim? Let us local folk know when you'll be out there - Not too interested in watching it come out of the box, but would LOVE to see it thrashing the corners at Mission. They have a few track days this year...

cheers,

Rj

Gonna get out on the track soon Jim?  Let us local folk know when you'll be out there - Not too interested in watching it come out of the box, but would LOVE to see it thrashing the corners at Mission.  They have a few track days this year...

cheers,

Rj

45974[/snapback]

THAT is a definite! I can't wait for Merritt to happen. They are actually building it now.

??  image doesn't come up for me Søren...

Rj

45974[/snapback]

It's quite strange - it appears on my screen and then disappeares the next moment. Must be the Gremlins at work.

It was a only a picture taken yesterday from my front door showing the current, snowy conditions we have for the time being, it's even snowing again this morninng so I don't expect to be riding until 01 April.

:angry:

Søren