MGS

helicopterjim R.I.P.

Guest Steve_W
Jaap, are the owners of a MGS-01 allowed on this forum???

This is a V11 forum, isn't?

I certainly hope so. I don't even own a Guzzi, never mind a V11; I just like them and will have another one someday.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaap, are the owners of a MGS-01 allowed on this forum???

This is a V11 forum, isn't?

46004[/snapback]

What's this Antonio? A bit jealous? :)

Everyone is allowed to read and write! The site's target group is of course The V11 Rider and everyone who owns and/or likes "fast" Guzzis, like the Sport1100s, Daytonas, Ghezzi&Brians, MGSs, etc.

What is this??? :o

I saw today the DIABLO....

... parking somewhere. he is low and large, extra large and extra low.

I suppose he is fat,

46028[/snapback]

TX was in town? :whistle:

Guest Brian Robson

Here are some pictures of Jim's MGS 01 fuelled by passion and some Grappa. The smell of race fuel is intoxicating and the sound is brilliant!

post-368-1110686310_thumb.jpg

post-368-1110686422_thumb.jpg

post-368-1110686453_thumb.jpg

post-368-1110686488_thumb.jpg

post-368-1110686515_thumb.jpg

post-368-1110686544_thumb.jpg

post-368-1110686611_thumb.jpg

post-368-1110686640_thumb.jpg

post-368-1110686835_thumb.jpg

post-368-1110686879_thumb.jpg

post-368-1110686914_thumb.jpg

post-368-1110687043_thumb.jpg

Here are some pictures of Jim's MGS 01 fuelled by passion and some Grappa.

Congrats Jim!... and thanks for the photos Brian. Jim, I'm going to be doing a MGS-01 registry, linked below. E-mail me direct.

Jaap, are the owners of a MGS-01 allowed on this forum??? This is a V11 forum, isn't?

Heh, well... I'll be posting my on-track impressions of the MGS-01 on MG-Griso.com after next weekend. Also you can lay odds on a Power Commander for one within a month or so.

If anyone here is near the Barber facility in AL, U.S.? Mail me direct: ToddGuzziTech.com

Here are some pictures of Jim's MGS 01 fuelled by passion and some Grappa. The smell of race fuel is intoxicating and the sound is brilliant!

46081[/snapback]

What a pity it's so ugly and doesn't have an automatic transmission :grin::bbblll:

No, really, it looks sweet. I'll be very interested to hear an honest opinion on it, there has been so much hyperbole, misinformation and plain, downright bollocks talked about the bike it will be good to hear from someone who is a.) an enthusiast and b.) Honest enough to give a decent assesment of what it's really like. Jim's obviously someone who could have any damn bike he wants. He just happens to be barking enough to want an MGS01 :D He's got nothing to loose by talking it up if it's a piece of shit and nothing to gain by paning it if it's a good'n.

I expect an essay of not less than 5,000 words but none of them over two sylables please 'cos I'm a bit dense........

Pete

Congratulations Jim - you have been a patient man but all good things come to those who wait! :mg:

What are you doing this afternoon??? :P I suppose you won't be posting here for the next couple of weeks spending all the time nursing your ever so beautyful MGS (and it looks good, Pete!)

Best regards

Søren