New V11 seat and tailpiece

Admin Jaap

Well, it's just too long and too angular. To fit the bike, it needs more graceful curves (think Sophia). Paul did a great job on his design because it flows with the curves of the bike. I know I wouldn't buy one (sorry), but I would like to see what you could come up with for a solo seat Paul.

J

Germanic functionality not your thing? :huh: Here's a more 'comfortable' approach to a back-end solution. :not:

0f_1_b.JPG

nice sticky-out exhaust pipes, eh?

ce_1_b.JPG:wacko:

Germanic functionality not your thing? :huh:  Here's a more 'comfortable' approach to a back-end solution. :not: 

I'm dyin' here. I just love the 'backoff' mud flaps. Hell yeah, I'd back away from that thing.

Nice exhaust pipes and dual headlights; this guy has the whole package :lol::lol:

I'm dyin' here.  I just love the 'backoff' mud flaps.  Hell yeah, I'd back away from that thing.

Nice exhaust pipes and dual headlights; this guy has the whole package :lol:  :lol:

49951[/snapback]

mmmm. Can't understand why he's selling it. I'm sure he's got a 'genuine' reason though. New Sandringham 4-seater forces reluctant sale?

mni_sand4.jpg