Americanizing

antonio carroccio

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never understood all the fuss about Tupac- he is really overrated.

Just because he was stupid enough to get involved in all this gang stuff and get shot then he is made into a hero- bloody idiot more like.

All his records rip off other peoples tracks- where is the talent in that?

People who worship him should get a life.

I am looking forward to the new album from System Of A Down- comes out this week I believe.

Guy  :helmet:

P.S. When Suzi Quattro was singing about her Daytona Demon was she referring to Paul?????

51496[/snapback]

:P:P Suzi Quattro..... :blush::blush: She was every boy's wank idol #1 (sorry for my bluntness)

I'm also looking forward to the new System Of A Down album - they're definitely not mainstream! Still struggling with tinitus after the last concert with Sepultura and Motörhead here in Copenhagen (double gig)...... Those guys rock big time!

Judas Priest played last month or so but what a waiste of money. I was really looking forward to seeing the good old JP featuring the screamer of all screamers, Rob Hallford, but boy oh boy - he should give up his daytime job a hang up his microphone. Absolutely no guts, spirit, balls whatever.

Slayer, Rammstein and mighty Motörhead are playing here in Denmark in July, so here we go again!

Rock on

Søren

Suzi who...? who is/was that?

Rammstein must be cool live...

you know who I thought was full'o shit but actually is allright?....Kid Rock, that's

one crazy mo..fo... and they can play! I wen't to the Bocktoberfest at Shiner last

year,...the dude was the last act...picture the largest confederate flag you've seen

and strip dancer's on cages...! :grin: it kicked a lot of ass!! :grin:

on the other hand,..i was shit drunk by then, i started drinking early afternoon,

Kid Rock played at 10:00....

he also sponsor's nascar :rolleyes:

I like Portishead, Luna... listening to Wilco a lot.. Also Madeleine Peyroux if you like torch/jazz singers. Then a bunch of indie stuff like Iron&Wine, The Reindeer Section etc.etc.. valium music.

but for sheer sonic steamroller you can't beat the Smashing Pumpkins "Jellybelly" off of Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness. That song just builds and builds.. I would be afraid to ride with that blasting in my helmet.. I'd probably redline in 7th gear ! its kinda like the effect of Daltry's scream in "won't get fooled again" magnified 1000 times.

and Suzi Quattro.. now that brings back memories... !

I'm also looking forward to the new System Of  A Down album - they're definitely not mainstream!

Søren

51503[/snapback]

Yes- they are one of the best US / Armenian rock bands around!

Have you heard the new single Bring Your Own Bombs?

Guy :helmet:

Yes- they are one of the best US / Armenian rock bands around!

Have you heard the new single Bring Your Own Bombs?

Guy  :helmet:

51531[/snapback]

I can't believe you guys listen to System, I got thier first album and liked it a lot then it got stolen along with my stereo at the time. I've downloaded most of it to get it back but they are good shizit. :thumbsup: I'm throughly Impressed. :lol:

It looks like this forum gets more and more Americanized.

No problem with that, also because the European guys do not choose to translate their idea, opinion, suggestion or jokes.

A lot of Europeans are also English native people, like the British one.

But also this folks does not appear in this forum like a year or two ago.

Carry on…!

51392[/snapback]

Heh heh, Antonionio says it like it is. Sock it to 'em. Those yankee boys are so shocked they've started babbling about all sorts of nonsense – anything to change the subject. Al seems to have had a mental breakdown and is singing to himself. :whistle:

Get this thread back on subject please.

It's time that this Forum had a section where us civilised peoples could converse in Latin (and after all, this is meant to be about an Italian bike).

I presume we take it for granted that Wales isn't included when we talk about Europe?

P.S. What time is it?

It's 22.57 British Summer time. Set yer clocks you philistines.

...the crap you guys notice and sometime I share it with you.

51392[/snapback]

:wacko: Well that's got to stop. It's your duty to lead by example, no more of that crap sharing.

Now, off to listen to the uplifting strains of The Incrdible String Band, or perhaps Nana Mouskouri would be better for me.

0509nanaheadshot.jpg

la, la, la, lala, la......la

SMOOTH SAILING

My spring didn't break apart in stormy weather

We didn't run around like others do

Now we're not afraid when Harleys gather

'Cuz we got the kind of love that'll see us though

We've got smooth sailing, sailing on Lake Como, like the soft wind that blows off Lake Como, like the Breva, like a golden goose, er.., eagle

Looks like every drop of gearbox oil is gone, gone, gone onto my crossover

Smooth sailing, sailing

And a gearbox full of rainbows from now on

We find each others tools, manuals, checklists and one or two spare parts in Bill Hagan's garage

We found that's the safest place to go

From now we can laugh at J.O'S's rattly clutch

'Cuz our roughest changes just seem to make love, no, noise, grow

We've got smooth sailing, sailing – V.11 sailing

Looks like every relay is gone, gone, gone

Smooth sailing, sailing

And a tacho full of fog from now on

We've got smooth sailing, sailing

Looks like every drop of money is gone, gone, gone

Smooth sailing, sailing

And a garage full of Grisos from now on

La la la, against the machine, la lalala