Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Well, about six hours by car (4 by tenni?) but it's a straight shot; only two whore houses, a couple of gas stations, a LOT of rock shops(I don't know- this particular bit of Nevada culture evades me) and an Army weapons depot and you're there! :D  As for the tail rack, I'm not sure to be honest-the top box that attaches to it is an Aprilia unit, so that would be my guess- PO had it on there when I got the bike. I do know that it's pretty friggin heavy, though! (pulled it off for some electrical work).

66578[/snapback]

Hey !!

do you have any good roads there or are they all flat and straight??

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Here's the Dirty Bird.  Dirty Bird now has Napoleon bar end mirrors mounted through the brake/clutch lever pivots.  Dirty Bird needs a bath.

67724[/snapback]

Sir, where did you get the rear fender eliminator on your bike? It looks real clean! The fender eliminator that is.... HeHehe.

Sir, where did you get the rear fender eliminator on your bike? It looks real clean! The fender eliminator that is.... HeHehe.

67764[/snapback]

I got it from Fast by Ferracci

Nice kit, but it doesn't come with anything to cover the 2x3" - ish hole on the underside of the tail from the original fender. Nothing a little plastic and a few pop rivets can't fix... :D

Hey !!

do you have any good roads there or are they all flat and straight??

:bier:

Cheers

Van

67349[/snapback]

There's quite a bit of good riding here, actually. (I have been surprised) But yes, there is a lot of flat, open (and pretty much police-free) road as well. It's pretty diverse-Tahoe to the west, Virginia City southwest, Lee Vining, Mono Lake... and a LOT of great little bars and restaraunts in between. :D

I got it from Fast by Ferracci

Nice kit, but it doesn't come with anything to cover the 2x3" - ish hole on the underside of the tail from the original fender.  Nothing a little plastic and a few pop rivets can't fix...  :D

67769[/snapback]

Thanks for the link, Is the taillight/brakelight as bright or brighter thn stock?