Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Nice.  Did you install the Ohlins forks?  What rear shock do you have?

70036[/snapback]

yes, I installed the fork. Haven't changed the rear....yet. :luigi: still have the stock Sachs.

You better put some air in that tire. Or do you use purified nitrogen in such a machine as yours, TX?

Francesco's bike looks great, but you should see some of the furniture he builds....

You better put some air in that tire.  Or do you use purified nitrogen in such a machine as yours, TX?

Francesco's bike looks great, but you should see some of the furniture he builds....

70052[/snapback]

You're right!!.....Francesco's bike DOES look fantastic!! :food:

lt's a :mg: V11, They all look great!! Plus he's got a LeMans Tenni :wub:

You're also right..the man builds beautiful furniture :thumbsup: check out his website

:bier:

Cheers

Van

I was checking out the statistics for my website and I saw 13 hits from V11 forum, now I know why, thanks jrt.

DeBenGuzzi, I cannot afford my own stuff, and I have a great discount :)

The updated website will be up in a week or so for the wood lovers.

damn cold few nights ago it was -20, -30 something celtius, the air was frozen sparkling, la mia bella Tenni has to be in the house :mg:

The black walnut wood is very expensive & not the easiest to work with. So I've heard anyway. The furniture is beautiful, price is what it is sometimes. Either you can afford it or not I suppose, I know I cant afford it yet. Can you imagine the kind of office you would put a $13000 desk in? lol Veerrryy successful people own that stuff.

I was checking out the statistics for my website and I saw 13 hits from V11 forum, now I know why, thanks jrt.

DeBenGuzzi, I cannot afford my own stuff, and I have a great discount  :)

The updated website will be up in a week or so for the wood lovers.

damn cold few nights ago it was -20, -30 something celtius, the air was frozen sparkling, la mia bella Tenni has to be in the house :mg:

70257[/snapback]

If I ever become successful I will have my whole office decked out in this furniture Maybe some things for the house. In the grand scheme they are not as expensive as things can get but they are in fact somewhat reasonable for the amount of work and detail(& design) that goes into them. Now if I can just find that winning lottery ticket. :huh2:

look at the name of  this post "pix no words'

70615[/snapback]

nah, you can't get off that easy. Looks like you found the definitive fix for dubious Guzzi speedometers. :D

Guest LA BESTIA

does anyone out there have a modified guzzi or what? seems like u guys are all softies and scared to take a cut-off wheel to your v11 !!!!!! dont be!!!!! you guys are acting like ol farts!!!!!!! come on , do it,make some noise ,do burn outs ,put loud pipes on for a lil while and hear what your bike should really sound like !!!!![this post should get some kind of response,huh!!!!!!!!] :food::P:helmet: