Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Guest LA BESTIA
Hey, some of us are old farts: been there, done that, done it again for good measure, survived the whole process [and have the scars to show] and we're still out there doing it..................don't knock it.  Love your bike! Love mine, too, and it's still almost standard.post-1983-1135199424_thumb.jpg

71335[/snapback]

OH i'm enjoying all the love in the air !! i didnt want to start any trouble just wanted to hear from everyone out there ....trust me i think your ur bike looks awesome, just would also like to see the project bikes also,GRAZIE GENTILE AMICI

Guest LA BESTIA
Patience Grasshopper.

V11SportwithSportiFairing.gif

V11project.01.gif

V11project.02.gif

V11project.03.gif

71375[/snapback]

LOVE it!!!!!bella,bella,,,,, keep up the good work comrade!!with our passion guzzi will surely be the oldest bike mfg. not 2nd oldest! who made the white upper replica fairing? im trying to get authorization from my bossto let me reproduce the bodywork off his mgs 01 toadapt tov11s!

OH i'm enjoying all the love in the air !! i didnt want to start any trouble just wanted to hear from everyone out there ....trust me i think your ur bike looks awesome, just would also like to see the project bikes also,GRAZIE GENTILE AMICI

71673[/snapback]

La Bestia, you could get away with anything, talking to people like that..............

Merry Christmas!

• Like 1

Well -- you see -- I was going to FINALLY post a new pic of the V11. When I went to upload the pic, I discovered that it was not on this computer -- but this was.

Being a bored insomniac cripple, I said WTF -- and posted a picture of "Noodles" -- my cat for the last five years. You know the story: she shows up mid-winter on the doorstep -- starving kitten -- so I feed her. Five years later, she's still here...

Nogbad -- the "blind racoon" line made me fall out laughing... :P

Well -- you see -- I was going to FINALLY post a new pic of the V11.  When I went to upload the pic, I discovered that it was not on this computer -- but this was.

Being a bored insomniac cripple, I said WTF -- and posted a picture of "Noodles" -- my cat for the last five years.  You know the story: she shows up mid-winter on the doorstep -- starving kitten -- so I feed her.  Five years later, she's still here...

Nogbad -- the "blind racoon" line made me fall out laughing... :P

72230[/snapback]

Sorry, I do apologise, I didn't realise it was a cat in the dark........ I seem to be going blind myself....