Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Spring arrived today, with sunshine, fresh, but not unbearable air from the mountains, and an opportunity to exercise one of the lads.........joy!

81979[/snapback]

Baaah, am I jealous? Minus 15* Celcius this morning and more snow coming....

Aaaaaargh!!

Frenchbob, glad you enjoyed your bikeride today; wish it was me.

Happy riding.

Søren

Baaah, am I jealous? Minus 15* Celcius this morning and more snow coming....

Aaaaaargh!!

Frenchbob, glad you enjoyed your bikeride today; wish it was me.

Happy riding.

Søren

82002[/snapback]

Thanks, Soren: I wish you could have had a ride out, as well.

Guest TheFaz

Does anyone have a pic of a Lemans with hard bags, like Givi or similar? I swear I remember seeing one, maybe not here, that had a color matched set, in the "champagne" if memory serves.

I'm still in the "considering a L/M process" but I NEED bags, preferrable hard and color matched, (or at least color compatible) ones that are on the bike almost all the time.

Thanks,

Joe

Does anyone have a pic of a Lemans with hard bags, like Givi or similar? I swear I remember seeing one, maybe not here, that had a color matched set, in the "champagne" if memory serves.

I'm still in the "considering a L/M process" but I NEED bags, preferrable hard and color matched, (or at least color compatible) ones that are on the bike almost all the time.

Thanks,

Joe

82266[/snapback]

I know Frank Wedge of MGNOC had a red lemans with some large color matched GIVI bags, that he parted out. He is the head of MGNOC, you can probably go to their website and shoot him an email and get some info. as a matter of fact, he has an add in their classifieds right now selling the remnant parts from that bike. Im not sure if he still has the bags, though. :mg:

Thanks,

Joe

82266[/snapback]

In the gallery section of this very forum - you will need to log in

Diesals with Hepo Beckers

Diesals again slightly different view

And this thread shows some standard fit Givi and a neat modded wingrack done by Guzzi323 this would seem to be the option if you're going to leave them on all the time and want hard bags, but get a spare seat unit.

Guest TheFaz
In the gallery section of this very forum - you will need to log in

Diesals with Hepo Beckers

Diesals again slightly different view

And this thread shows some standard fit Givi and a neat modded wingrack done by Guzzi323 this would seem to be the option if you're going to leave them on all the time and want hard bags, but get a spare seat unit.

82288[/snapback]

Thanks! Some great pics there. Gives me some idea on how she'll look.

Check the member list and contact Andy York at Corse Motorsports in Nashville. He's fitted a set of Guzzi hardbags for the EV series to his 02 LeMans. Very nice indeed.

I may be mistaken but aren't those bags Hepko-Becker?

I may be mistaken but aren't those bags Hepko-Becker?

82346[/snapback]

:thumbsup:

Søren

• 1 month later...
Guest randy

this pic was taken friday morning after a long night of tinkering. how many times have you seen a Guzzi inside a downtown apartment? on the 2nd floor??? heh :D

guzzimorning.jpg