Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Guest drknow

My Scura, still needs undertail kit and different front fender. Has proper spring rates, PCIII, Raceco airbox cover mod, ceramic coated Bub's, Edginton's Guzzi Mudguards and Napoleans.

jmscura.jpg

My Scura, still needs undertail kit and different front fender. Has proper spring rates, PCIII, Raceco airbox cover mod, ceramic coated Bub's, Edginton's Guzzi Mudguards and Napoleans.

jmscura.jpg

88284[/snapback]

Nice looking Scura. My second favorite V11. BTW, what kind of exhaust is that? Also, what do you do about riding in the rain without a rear fender. Does it create a mess?

Guest golden goose

This one I call Awaiting Flight. Shot in the Panamint Valley looking at the Panamint Range, other side of which is Death Valley. Afer I shot it, I hauled the mail over to DV and cruised all over the park.

For those of you who are in range, this was shot just below the Panamint Springs Resort. OK rooms, great food, microbrew, and a great destination.

AwaitingFlight.jpg

Guest drknow
Nice looking Scura.  My second favorite V11.  BTW, what kind of exhaust is that?  Also, what do you do about riding in the rain without a rear fender.  Does it create a mess?

88324[/snapback]

Beyond the Bub exhaust, I can answer this two ways:

1. I live in San Diego...

2. Between the tail and the mudguard kit I installed, it's all good (I did get stuck in the rain, it worked perfectly).

dk

Guest randy

gorgeous pictures, Goose! :thumbsup:

(of course, i may be slightly partial to our year/ color :bier: )

• 3 weeks later...
DSCF0033.JPG Lime Green Jelly Bean; House of Kolor Limetime Pearl,feaux anodizing on wheels, valve covers& alt cover. Rich Maund seat, Buell Ulysses footpegs, Speed Triple handlebars, Fenda Extenda. Ready for summer!  :bier:

90098[/snapback]

Very nice :thumbsup:

Kermit would approve I am sure!

Guy :helmet: