*SCURA* gang hut

belfastguzzi

I wonder if BFG has noticed the subversion of the Scura Gang Hut thread though??  :P

71741[/snapback]

Subversion, I don't mind – but throwing bodge points about as if, as if... as if just anyone could get one for any old knuckle-headed mess-up, well: that's unforgiveable.

Where we go from here, I don't know. I feel that my achievements have been soiled, terminally devalued.

I'll have to carefully consider my position.

Ok, I've considered.

I don't think that I ever was a common Bodger. I should have been recognised as a true Fettler.

Do you want a report on my Filtration Trials – impregnating K&N foam filters with Golden Syrup?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's just upset someone else got a point. Bodging knows no age or no skill level. I've found my skills by going ahhhhh crap I got the wrong....*whatever* then going. How can I make this work? usually involving some hammers a grinder maybe some pliers. :huh2::luigi::lol:

Single are we?

71769[/snapback]

'spose I could have phrased it more delicately, however, don't get distracted – it's the science that counts here.

I've found my skills by going ahhhhh crap I got the wrong....  *whatever*    then going. How can I make this work? usually involving some hammers a grinder maybe some pliers.  :huh2: 

71771[/snapback]

....*size of jeans again* ??

Just remember that the rolled up sock goes in the front, not the back...

71996[/snapback]

You can't tell a Bodger what to do.

He'll work it out for himself, in his own way (though what he uses the grinder for, I've no idea).

PS

I notice that his points aren't actually very big.

38x36 are very definitely the wrong size.

Just remember that the rolled up sock goes in the front, not the back...

Rj

71996[/snapback]

a good crotch bodge goes like this First you need a large shoe stretcher and to put a belt through the loops in the pants then line up the stretcher with the back in the belt area(don't want to stretch the butt) and the toe end into the crotch and start cranking away. I use a rolled up soccer sock behind a cod peice so I need all the room I can get. like this but tilted down of coarse

B0000TR1OY.01-A1CGG8PD8VKZVT._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Hey, this sort of stuff doesn't belong in the Scura hut. Get yourself (your shoe stretcher and your cod piece) round to the Ballet Boys in the Tenni Forum.

Hey, this sort of stuff doesn't belong in the Scura hut. Get yourself (your shoe stretcher and your cod piece) round to the Ballet Boys in the Tenni Forum.

72004[/snapback]

I'm so far above the Scuras and the Tennis I have an Original Red Framed Sport the grand papie to your baby binkie there BFG If not for the Red framed Sport you'd have no Scuras and no Tennis, maybe :huh2:

72004[/snapback]

Ah Haa!! Gotcha! :D

Nice try at the attempted cover up :P ........Where else but the Scurra :ninja: Gang Hut would you find stuff on how to improve your cod piece with shoe stretchers and gym socks!

See, now over on the :sun: Tenni :notworthy: side of the street we don't have issues like the Scurrista's have, with size challenged areas needing cod pieces for pete's sake, and the feeling of insecurity that must bring to those less fortunate souls who are still in the dark......(explains alot really)...... :grin:

Bring on riding season!!!!

:bier:

Cheers

Van

I'm so far above the Scuras and the Tennis I have an Original Red Framed Sport the grand papie to your baby binkie there BFG If not for the Red framed Sport you'd have no Scuras and no Tennis, maybe  :huh2:

72006[/snapback]

Hey'a DeBenGuzzi

l detect more than a little "cabin fever" :wacko: creeping in there, try shoveling your way out to the shed, and after CAREFULLY warming the place up for awhile, start your red frame up and let the sound carry you away...............then carefully shut it down and shovel back inside.

The combo of sounds, :mg: and fumes should carry you over for a month or so... :grin:

:bier:

Cheers

Van