Norge. The new Guzzi tourer

Guest goffredo

My comment on the anima guzzista pics

The chicks are alright, what's up?

Norge, those head-lights could have been a little bit better, the turning signal lights are sweet. The rest looks really nice,

the Griso in orange/yellow it's great looking ( I like the original exaust better)

the California Vintage is awesome.

My Tenni is still the best :grin:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like a fat boy that actually handles well and has some grunt, I'd bet.

I think the Norge is ok. :thumbsup: A little more makeup than I'm used to, but still- it's a Guzzi.

I would like to see a sport bike produced as well. Guzzi can make some beautiful bikes when they keep it simple.

Guest AdamofKC

I said it didn't I? :D Earlier in this topic, I mentioned that it had a little bit of Yammy FJR in it. As for the name... umm for give the young in mind, but how to you pronounce Norge? Is it pronounced like Norge as in George or Norge like Nor-zshay?

But back to the design. In my opinion, it has a little bit to much Japanese influence in the overall design and to much desire to be a BMW RT. Not that it is bad, but I was hoping for something a little bit more inspired instead of raiding Yamahas design studio and BMW's aura.

I do hope that if they bring back the Le Mans, I hope it looks destinctly Moto Guzzi instead of something japanese like the Norge. C'mon Guzzi! Give us something Italian!

Norge = Norway

is pronounced

Norr-yeh is swedish

and

Norr-ge (ge like in get) in norwegian

Norwegian%20Flag.JPG

67742[/snapback]

Thank you, mister gthyni. I appreciate your concern about our dear, expensive countrys name :grin: unusual for swede, that...

Thank you, mister gthyni. I appreciate your concern about our dear, expensive countrys name  :grin: unusual for swede, that...

67745[/snapback]

Oh, it's time for another Scandinavian fight....In the blue corner weighing XX lbs - Mr. Nor-ge/yeh and in the red corner bla, bla, bla.......

:D

Søren

Oh, it's time for another Scandinavian fight....In the blue corner weighing XX lbs - Mr. Nor-ge/yeh and in the red corner bla, bla, bla.......

No need,

only one scandinavian country is in the world cup 2006 B)