Cylinder Sliders

BrianG

Are they available for purchase?

Brian, we at GuzziTech can machine anything, but we'd need a minumum of dozen or so to get them going.

We have these for round-heads, but can easily modify them for square-heads;

Roundfinhg1.jpg

Crash tested;

Crashedguard2.JPG

finguard1.jpgTodd, how aboput these without the lightening holes?

image 11 1019020 polished billet aluminum fin guards for square fin big twins pre'02, with holes $62.95 pair

I can build the plastic from there!

These would be "cylinder sliders"... JB had these on his bike at Laguna.

2651061_1117102912541_0003_01l.jpg

71606[/snapback]

ya, I have these from Rosso, excellent quality product. only difference from the picture...the current versions have black instead of white sliders....I like them this way....much less "bling" looking. Rosso were great folks to deal with, give them an email and ask for Paolo...his English is very good.

cheers

jason

for the Griso tho I like to see a set of trick anodized spark covers. Maybe in orange or green or blue who knows what accents I'd want to go for but changing out a bunch of the plastic would be the goal. I'm no fan of plastic on a bike unless its extremely nessicary. :glare:

ya, I have these from Rosso, excellent quality product. ne difference from the picture...the current versions have black instead of white sliders portion....much less "bling" looking.  Rosso were great folks to deal with, give them an email and ask for Paolo...his English is very good.

cheers

jason

71672[/snapback]

At $200.00+ and shipping from Europe on top of it, that's just a bit steep........

Yes add up the cost of a lowside minor crash- fairing, rocker covers, silencers etc- the Rossopouro crash mushrooms may be expensive but could save in the long run.

At this point you're right, but then again there are these GuzziTech thingies above that do the job for much less.

I think there is a problem with availability though.

Yes add up the cost of a lowside minor crash- fairing, rocker covers, silencers etc- the Rossopouro crash mushrooms may be expensive but could save in the long run.

71699[/snapback]

yeaaaahhhhh but lets say youre not testing the limits of your tire tread I don't find them necessary :huh2: Very nice looking in some regards. The replacements I got from joe look good(should have got the ones with the holes in'em) but I don't think they will protect much more than the stock ones did. :huh2: if the prices was right come spring time I could possibly be persuaded to pick up some guzzitech ones if they had a smaller logo on them or an eagle some place. :food:

1. That back seat cover is interesting, any idea where can one find something like it?

2. Nice K&N velocity stacks there , any part num. How did they worked.

3. Did you make any Dyno measurements for the bike after head porting and the whole set up was finished?

4. Which O2 sensor have you used?

5. Why did you sold it?I mean there seems to be so much studied work taken on this project. anyways.

71629[/snapback]

Hi Alex,

Some answers to your questions :

1. http://www.tlm.nl/magazijn/webshop/detail.html?aid=10943

You need to do your own painting design & job, because the glassfiber cowl comes with primer only.

2. The pods were RU-1780 equipped with red RU-0510PR "PreChargers". They worked really well I think. Good power and very very nice sound. I did not notice any ill effects whatsoever. The PreChargers are especially nice if driving in rain.

3. I did not get it to Dyno, but it sure did run nicely and was much more eager to rev than before those mods. I would think that it was around 100 hp from the crank.

4. Tech Edge : 0 258 007 057 LSU sensor + 2C0 unit + LD02 display

5. Yep, quite a bit of work was done, but the bike was at that point "ready" and I needed something new to tinker around. The new project is here : http://www.kolumbus.fi/koivupiha/sp1.htm

The new one does not have as much soul as the Corsa had, but it does corner like a surgeons knife :helmet:

br, JuhaV

Hi Alex,

Some answers to your questions :

Many thanks for having all my questions answered, Yeah this bike really corners

sharp, besides it has won a WSB champion, but you won't have to go too far to get it bit more powerfull.

Cheers buddy :bier: