but  21:17 ends "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you."

Which is what Jim was trying to tell Noggers  :wub:

72279[/snapback]

OOPS! I have edited the post. It is for Numbers 31:17-18

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better than being in bed with Diptheria. Some of those Greek girls are ..... you know!!

72347[/snapback]

No, I don't know. Maybe I wish I did though.......

Well, the Docc Real Acid Test (2003 & 2005) has run its course, throwing up surprise results.

The V.11 Gentlemen Register has two names. Only slightly less than the Tenni Register.

Gentleman Jim had an immediate gentlemanly response to the test phrase.

Misprint!!

"I think I'll get riding on my Guzzi."

72035[/snapback]

That was a surprise, but an even greater surprise was when Gentleman Nog stepped in at a later stage with, 'But the truth will set you free. (John 8:31-32)'. It wasn't a response to the test phrase, but still, it was a timely and most helpful intervention.

Well done.

Well, the Docc Real Acid Test (2003 & 2005) has run its course, throwing up surprise results.

The V.11 Gentlemen Register has two names. Only slightly less than the Tenni Register.

Gentleman Jim had an immediate gentlemanly response to the test phrase.

That was a surprise, but an even greater surprise was when Gentleman Nog stepped in at a later stage with, 'But the truth will set you free. (John 8:31-32)'. It wasn't a response to the test phrase, but still, it was a timely and most helpful intervention.

Well done.

72464[/snapback]

Belfast others have said they are getting rid of thier V11 and all were ok with it and civil. The only reason so many are ungentlemanly is most likely because its you that said it. :2c:

^_^

Belfast others have said they are getting rid of thier V11 and all were ok with it and civil. The only reason so many are ungentlemanly is most likely because its you that said it.  :2c:

^_^

72466[/snapback]

:stupid: Right on Brother Ben!

Poor BFG! I think you lot are unreasonable. There is no room on this forum for prejudice against Belfast people, they don't need it as they have more than enough of their own to go round.

I ought to know, I was married to a belfastwoman for 19 years.... now, finally, I am happy. But like the Murphy's, I'm not bitter.

So, I have to say that I would likely be just as ungentlemanly to anyone else.

Belfast others have said they are getting rid of thier V11 and all were ok with it and civil. The only reason so many are ungentlemanly is most likely because its you that said it.  :2c:

^_^

72466[/snapback]

A test is a test. Docc didn't qualify it according to the individual posting The Phrase. He just said 'someone' should post it. So the result stands fair and square.

We'll have to wait until 2007 to see if there's any improvement in the Gentleman ratio. Unless anyone would like there to be an annual test.

windsortiesmall.jpg

A test is a test. Docc didn't qualify it according to the individual posting The Phrase.

72507[/snapback]

Yah but if someone left the flock citing their reasons, if the reasons were somewhat reasonable, we would let them go, and be gentlemanly about it.

Look back through the threads and whenever the poster was sincere about giving up their bike, the responses were proper and polite.

But if a well respected parent traded in their pleasant, intelligent, healthy, child who they had passionately bragged about, then they would need an ungentlemanly verbal smack up-side the head!

How dare you even tease us with the threat of giving away your baby like that!!!

Imagine,

Dear Sirs, "I think I'll get rid of my baby"

I await appropriate responses.

For Carlos Guzzi's sake, if your bike was a human we would have called social services on you!!!!

You got off easy brother.

Yah but if someone left the flock citing their reasons, if the reasons were somewhat reasonable, we would let them go, and be gentlemanly about it.

Look back through the threads and whenever the poster was sincere about giving up their bike, the responses were proper and polite.

But if a well respected parent traded in their pleasant, intelligent, healthy, child who they had passionately bragged about, then they would need an ungentlemanly verbal smack up-side the head!

How dare you even tease us with the threat of giving away your baby like that!!!

Imagine,

Dear Sirs, "I think I'll get rid of my baby"

I await appropriate responses.

For Carlos Guzzi's sake, if your bike was a human we would have called social services on you!!!!

You got off easy brother.

72519[/snapback]

DAMN skippy :ninja:

Back then I used to waft in to the 'other' Guzzi forum but found the tolerance a bit narrow. I've noticed this on some other moto-specific forims as well. As if posters were just waiting for the chance to chew on somebody. Any allusion to their pet ride being a crapper in some respect would bring down both barrels. Not here , generally. Even saying something like, " my electrobox makes better spark-and-such than yours" might generate a 20 page thread but the posts stay pretty civil.

Forums remind me of parking lots on a Saturday night. Riders drift in and out and from one lot to another sauntering up to different groups ( threads) to get in the conversation or maybe just stand and listen. Some lots are likely to get your arse whipped for saying the wrong thing.

This has always been a nice place to stop off for a chat, probably learn something, and have a laugh. :thumbsup: