Gentlemen

belfastguzzi

Back then I used to waft in to the 'other' Guzzi forum but found the tolerance a bit narrow...............

This has always been a nice place to stop off for a chat, probably learn something, and have a laugh. :thumbsup:

72735[/snapback]

I'll second that. Since I've been on here [and I'm NOT a forum person - this is the only one I look at or "contribute" to] I have been consistently impressed by the good humour, tolerance and, well, gentlemanly behaviour of all the people on it. Sure, there's daftness, which I quite enjoy, but I have learned more than I ever hoped to from any source about my V11 while I've been here. Perhaps this is the time to say thanks, gentlemen.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll second that. Since I've been on here [and I'm NOT a forum person - this is the only one I look at or "contribute" to] I have been consistently impressed by the good humour, tolerance and, well, gentlemanly behaviour of all the people on it. Sure, there's daftness, which I quite enjoy, but I have learned more than I ever hoped to from any source about my V11 while I've been here. Perhaps this is the time to say thanks, gentlemen.

72748[/snapback]

:bier:

I'm a member on 2 other boards but just haven't been able to get into'em :huh2: I'm sure the german one is nice but theres just one problem, I don't speak Germanese. :huh:

Dear sirs "I think"

72010[/snapback]

Bollocks you do! I'm assuming the rest of the statement is therefore also false. :race:

But man is born to trouble as the sparks fly upward.

-Job 5:7

Rj

Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but the bad boys are much less discerning... and have a much better time on a Saturday night.

Perhaps this is the time to say thanks, gentlemen.

72748[/snapback]

By golly, I think we've passed the 'acid test.' Wudda you think, BFG?