Gentlemen

belfastguzzi

The acid test is for someone to post "I think I'll get rid of my Guzzi." This forum has always been most gentlemanly in response.

7678[/snapback]

Dear sirs "I think I'll get rid of my Guzzi."

I await appropriate responses.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

72010[/snapback]

Of course there just weren't very many Scura owners on here back in '03 when I posted that.

"The darkness in the east is growing . . . " :ninja::ninja::ninja:

Actually, as much as I hate to say it, I've been giving this some thought lately. I think mainly I just need to get off my lazy butt and get out on the road. It's probable has something to do with my disappointmet in the riding experience over here in sicily. :huh2: Something to mull over in my head for a little while.

Z

72010[/snapback]

BFG,

You stupid fu*kwit. Don't you realise a Guzzi is the only bike strong enough and simple enough to work on for a bodger like you. Any more fragile or sophisticated mount would long since have retired to a series of cardboard boxes at the back of the garage.

(Sorry, I have caused the forum to fail the acid test)

Regards

Nogbad the Rude

72010[/snapback]

BFG !!

For Gods sake man get a grip on yourself :angry:

Lord knows we :sun: Tennista :notworthy: have tried to warn you, all that :ninja: darkness has had a very bad effect on you!!!

Now, do yourself and everyone else a favour. Get out there and fire up that beast of yours up, and if the weather is against a ride then at least the sounds :mg: and the smell of those overrich pipes should bring you back to your senses !!

Yes, yes, we know that you have a Scurra, and all of the darkness that it brings with it, but dammit man, lt's still a :mg: V11 !!!

:bier:

Cheers

Van

ps.plus all those things that my fellow learned Guzzista's have said :stupid:

Misprint!!

"I think I'll get riding on my Guzzi."

72035[/snapback]

So far, this is the most Gentlemanly response. I have to say I'm surpsied: chopperJim is a gentlemanJim?

Yes indeedy. Most of the respondents have failed the test quite atrociously. (GentlemanJim being the notable exception as he chose to tease out the good in what appeared, at first, a most disturbing statement.) Something has obviously gone wrong since the days of 2003 when Docc first mentioned The Acid Test.

What could have happened?

Are Moto Guzzis becoming the plaything of louts and ruffians?

BFG,

You stupid fu*kwit. Don't you realise a Guzzi is the only bike strong enough and simple enough to work on for a bodger like you. Any more fragile or sophisticated mount would long since have retired to a series of cardboard boxes at the back of the garage.

(Sorry, I have caused the forum to fail the acid test)

Regards

Nogbad the Rude

72092[/snapback]

Well really! A less gentlemanly response I can scarcely imagine. Even if it is true. (I did reduce a Honda 500T to cardboard boxes once and eventually sold said boxes for a paltry amount.)

Nogbad, a gentleman does not necessarily tell the truth.