What did you get her for Xmas

Guest Nogbad

I thought it might be insightful to see how imaginative the average Guzzisti is in buying gifts for their wimmin.

Mine was easy. As she wore out my camera I got her one of her own and an accompanied trip to shop for clothes. If you do that you can deal to throw out the things you hate to see her in.

I must have got it right as I have had my way every day all holiday....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine abandoned my crippled ass to go to Oklahoma to visit her aging parents -- or so she says.

I suspect that she may have gone there to carry on with that notorious Oklahoma swordsman Carl Allison. -_-

If -- upon her return this evening -- I cannot detect the scent of Carl's signature Old Spice on her -- I will take her clothes shopping for her Christmas...

the abused, neglected guzzi gimp

I'm a romantic- I got her a rocking chair :whistle:

Well, some other stuff too- a couple of LP's (June Christy, Bobby Darin) and a nice watch.

But it's a damn fine chair, I gotta say. Solid Cherry wood and weighs about 70 pounds.

come on nogbad, now I want to see a picture of yours in her new clothes you like so much.

72242[/snapback]

She would never agree to this. Anyway, you would be expecting some young crumpet and would find a smart woman in her mid forties somewhat disappointing as internet totty. No can do. :bbblll:

Lemme see-

2 piece Oxford thermal underwear for the bike

Dressing gown

Slippers

Clarins body moisturiser

A monkey

Electric wine cooler

Wine accesories (bottle stops etc)

Seeds for patio garden

Chocolate orange

Altberg summer bike boots

Lots of pressies but she deserves them.

Guy :helmet:

Lemme see-

A monkey

Guy  :helmet:

72273[/snapback]

OK, the other stuff I understand.... but... a MONKEY? Are you trading in endangered species?

A new floor for the kitchen.............compensates for the oil and scratches on the old floor............. :thumbsup:

72280[/snapback]

In my previous life I had to replace a whole bath after ruining it by degreasing an entire engine in there.

The marriage foundered though.

Guest aironepony
In my previous life I had to replace a whole bath after ruining it by degreasing an entire engine in there.

The marriage foundered though.

72286[/snapback]

Ah! my first wife found a dismantled Rudge under the marital bed.

She became quite unreasonable about it, more especially when I pointed out that it had been there three months, and that if she had been cleaning properly she might have noticed it before.

Mark 2 is much more reasonable, she just sighs a lot, bless her............. :thumbsup:

[i bought my true love a pair of stainless steel bung plugs ].......... Kinky Devil! :unsure:

Pearl Earings

Barn Coat

Passat

MP3 Player (Iriver)

White Turtleneck (damn hard to find a plain white turtleneck)

Suede Coat (drastically on sale from the day before when I didn't find her size)

Two handbags

I got a Moto Guzzi Tankbag for the 03 LeMans :bier: